Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: 002 Human Alliance [0] v1.1.0

1. Default

May I make suggestions though?

I feel that the Periapt of Health should be restricted on Human Alliance (and any race with a health buff for that matter).
    The human has considerable support from Devotion Aura and Invisibility, I do not believe he should be able to superbuff his health.
    The moon is my goddess.

2. Default

It seems that there is a changerace glitch with human alliance. You are able to get 250 hp next round as human if you did not die this round playing on a different race (e.g. cryptlord) then changed race to human at round end and bought ring + health next round at round start.

3. Default

So your saying that human can get a restrected item if you got the item on your last race and then change to human?

If that is the case the glitch is with war3 and should exist on all races. Please verify as I can code a simple patch addon to correct such a exploit.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by >>>Shots<<< View Post
    It seems that there is a changerace glitch with human alliance. You are able to get 250 hp next round as human if you did not die this round playing on a different race (e.g. cryptlord) then changed race to human at round end and bought ring + health next round at round start.
    Um, what?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    So your saying that human can get a restrected item if you got the item on your last race and then change to human?

If that is the case the glitch is with war3 and should exist on all races. Please verify as I can code a simple patch addon to correct such a exploit.
    I guess a demo will better explain the situation.

As you can see I stayed alive during round 2 and had gotten enough money to buy ring and lace. I changed race to human at round end, then I bought the items as human on round 3 and got the 250 health increase. I also stayed alive on a different race during round 4, and then changed my race back to human for round 5 to be able to get the 250 hp.
    Last edited by >>>Shots<<<; 02-10-2013 at 06:01 PM.

6. Default

It only works on human the round after you buy the ring on a different race then swtich to it. The next round it fixes. I knew of this glitch for a while but seeing as how it costs a lot to even do, lasts for round and it isn't abused from what I have seen. I felt like it wasn't really worth ZERO's time.
    Spasm <ibis>: i thought mexicans came to murrica not canada
    Spasm <ibis>: :O
    Cyber ibis.a: free dental and health plan ^
    Cyber ibis.a: sry mmurica, u got outbid
    Cyber ibis.a: senor.
    Spasm <ibis>: its not truly free
    Spasm <ibis>: someone pays for it
    Spasm <ibis>: rich ppl
    Cyber ibis.a: exactly
    Cyber ibis.a: canadians
    Cyber ibis.a: i just get the free stuff
    Spasm <ibis>: typical mexican

7. Default

FIX BASH: now with evidence:

in the demo attached, go to tick 3000 and watch where my bullets hit. see if you can tell when i get bashed, and what it does to my aim...

note how i'm crouched, firing in a controlled manner with a silenced usp. and note how my bullets suddenly jump to 20 feet over the dude's head.

edit: you know there's a problem with this race when this happens:
    Last edited by brett friggin favre; 03-13-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

omg O.O is that the whole other team?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    yes, and the demo shows my usp shots randomly jumping up 20 feet when bashed

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    Yea... and somehow i was still 15-4 at that point...