Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 002 Human Alliance [0] v1.1.0

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    no it does not... and gideon i dont care if your not use to it, why would we change it just for you? The teleport is basicly the most overpowered ultimate in the game if used right. So if you ask me more time should be added and not subtracted >.<
    Don't forget that Beast also has a teleport.

2. Default

I love this race and I think the cooldown is just fine. Combine this race with helmet and health and your sitting at 200 hp without the chance of being headshot

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I do not think so as if it does it is not supposed to as that was one of the things I had wanted changed.
    why? it was fine. everyone complained, but it kept the balance correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

It was actually a glitch that effected multiple races on the old version it was actually fixed a few weeks before valve blew up everything.

5. Default

yup yup

original human never had the flash, and it was short lived when it did happen.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Don't forget that Beast also has a teleport.
    i mean the instant teleport... if beast has that teleport then we are all fucked >.<

7. Default

Noticed that shotgun is a VERY weighted weapon for this race.

Idk if it's the percentages being off or the way valve changed shotty to work, but because it has a 32% chance to bash, a shotgun makes it an insta bash every shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Penis シ View Post

Idk if it's the percentages being off or the way valve changed shotty to work, but because it has a 32% chance to bash, a shotgun makes it an insta bash every shot.
    always has. it's why shotguns were one of themost popular weaps on the old server, along with glocks, silenced usp's and FiveseveN's. the server used to be more proc-based, with people trying to proc their abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Penis シ View Post

If the shotguns was using Buckshot this would be correct. Each shot should be 5 to 6 pellets, and therfore instabash. (I was unaware of this though and I will exploit in the future.)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

10. Default

Confirmed CODE is 100% same as 1.0.3