Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: 004 Night Elf [0] v1.0.9

Night Elf Suicided.jpg

In picture, shows that Night Elf (me; Marracas ibis.a) dealt damage to myself. The problem is though, how? HOW?!

Scenario was this : Running.... running.... failing at aiming.... get stabbed and kill self. This wasn't done through a kill bind, nor did I use a HE Nade. I was just playing Night Elf and this has a tendency to happen from time to time which STILL is a complete mystery to me on how this happens. Is it thorns that is acting up somehow which is reflecting damage to user in process rather than delivering the damage?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

If you got dmg from 1 of its abilities you would get the message in chat. Who attacked you, what races?

The only person that I attempted to attack and was attacked by was a vagalion. His blades proc'd and as the console log shows, I did take the knife damage (did not evade it) but I did die to myself. I've seen this happen but it's not as COMMON as it is RARE to actually even catch.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

I have seen it happen once to me, It was to quick to really regester what happend but I was annoyed at the xp loss. I thought the other guy was fucking with me, ill take note next time I see it happen.,

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?