Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: 004 Night Elf [0] v1.0.9

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Until Zero figures out a way to fix bash effects, a fix for this is unlikely. Just aim a lot lower ^_^
    What if the game actually disabled WASD input for a second on the client while applying a slow before applying the root? (counting that second as part of the effect)

This should put the player model to rest just before applying the root, and then keep the WASD and +jump disabled until root is over?

I believe this might at least PARTIALLY reduce the aim screwing side effect...

Short if being in air when the root happens, ur aim shouldnt be affected theoretically then... And ppl rooted in air had it coming lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Bash was fixed 4 updates ago...

3. Default

Bash was fixed 4 updates ago...

I respectfully say: FUCK NO! lol

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Zero, bash still messes with aim on live. If you need some demos, I'm sure Cyber and I can get a few. It actually moves the crosshairs now, so I'll set my shooting button to spacebar or such and not touch the mouse.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

5. Default

It does not even freeze you anymore. It just slows you down. The only way it could be actually effecting you is if your not on the ground when hit by it. Alternatively it could just be your client side prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Here is a set of demos with the following :

Auto Shotty
    Pump Shotty
    Para
    Dualies
    and a HE Nade. Because we got curious. (There is 2 of them because we were trying to figure out what happened the first time.... The 2nd one made more sense.)

All of these are standing still. No running. No jumping. No crouching. Just purely standing up and not adjusting my mouse as I shot until I go to shoot Masskid.

Old but they are still about the Entangle issue that's being brought up atm.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

Old but they are still about the Entangle issue that's being brought up atm.
    What it felt like was that when u shoot under entangle effect, its almost as if your stationary crosshair/aim is repositioned slightly higher than usual each time u shot because the entangle effect "freezes it" back in place at the very end of the shot instead of resetting the cross hair back to the original pre-shot position... The more u shot the more u shot upwards, and even started to shoot the ceiling above and behind u while aiming horizontally to a wall in front of u... The demos are there zero...

What I don't understand is why bash or root for example, who are mainly to slow down your MOVEMENT drastically, end up freezing your v_model view and screen when turning or smthn too... I personally see the effect as more of welding the feet in place so that they dnt move on the plane, but i dnt understand why mouse rotation are also affected and actually locking your aim slightly before ur intended target.

8. Default

Based on what your saying logically any time in cs:s that you give a player increased movement speed they will have lower recoil and any time you slow them down they will have increased recoil.

I will take a look at the effects when under roots again in the test server next time I am on there.

Would like to add that when you die to a root effect, such as Entangling Roots, and use a Scroll of Respawn or something similar, the time you are rooted for is still in effect when you come back to life.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

10. Default

Would like to add that when you die to a root effect, such as Entangling Roots, and use a Scroll of Respawn or something similar, the time you are rooted for is still in effect when you come back to life.
    White girl problems
    I hit Brett right in the feels.