Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: (old)005 Blood Mage [40] v1.0.9

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    If pheonix is going to be left as is, I request BM be limited to 1 per team. The amount of revives with a single BM can be gamebreaking. With a pair on a team, especially if the other team doesn't have their own BM, it's like fighting a team at least twice it's real size.
    actually i hope it stays 2.
    other team can use scrolls if they want, or their own race.
    later on some really fuckign annoying races will be unlocked and THOSE will be limited to one. blood mage will not be such a competitor later and it will be on average used by 1 person per team when ppl unlock their predz, and spider mans and etc...
    also, ppl need to level it up, if 1 person is hogging bm, other team mates cant have a run at it ...
    again...scrolls can compensate for that, and u just have to be careful when killing ppl that is all.
    also, i agree it seems a lot of times when onle 5 vs 5 play...but when 10 vs 10...spawning once is nthn...since most likely u will be killed on sight.

i had to kill someone that spawned SIX times in a row once at their spawn, him being a warden, and then revived a couple times, and the bought scroll twice... wtvr forgot the count... point is, its doable, and most ppl hate sitting along doing nthn and dont want to be orcish in order to respawn more.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

blood mage is absolutely fine.

if the other team is getting pissed off at it, well, they can play their own blood mages if they want. no one is stopping them
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

wardon cant buy scrolls, but deja vu and orc dont mix

Die, revieve, die, revive, dejavu, die, revieve, die revive, die... FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Don't buy guns, then blame your team when you lose, cause you're doing your job? Yeah, wish there was a better balancing mechanism, though. If they only res'd one guy, I'd be all for giving them xp for doing their job, or keeping it multiple res' going with an approach that a similar race elsewhere does and give XP if a res'd guy gets a kill.

5. Default

• Updated in game descriptions

6. Default

• Updated flame strike to hit everyone in range
    • Increased cooldown time to 30
    • Increased speed damage is dealt (now twice as fast)
    • reduced total damage amount given from 90 to 30
    • added cool fire effect
    • prevented it from dealing damage after round end

7. Default

• Fire now is back on person and not on knife, this prevents crashes
      • Fire no longer hurts player who is on fire

8. Default

• Improved weapon removal programing to reduce crashes.

9. Default

Could the initial cooldown from spawn be reduced for this, similar to Night Elf? Not being able to use your ult till 2:35 usually results in dying to Spiderman, Hell's Demon, Undead, Vagabond, etc.
    Last edited by frvwfr2; 02-05-2011 at 11:52 PM.

10. Default

Bump? Any opinions on this?