Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 009 Archmage Proudmoore [50] v1.1.1

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    i wish i was kidding lol, gotta love ur swivel HS across the map with a scout 5 times in a row , IN MID AIR, on port -.-
    Pfft. I only did one hs with a scout in the air against mikey and it was complete bs. I didn't even see him on my screen, just gotta love the weapon reg in CS
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    Pfft. I only did FIVE hs with a scout in the air against mikey and it was complete bs. I didn't even see him on my screen, just gotta love the weapon reg in CS
    corrected

got demo lol, was specking a guy back then, just happened to have checked u bcos mikey was trying to scout u at least 5 times and failing at distance , while he was CROUCHING lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

The weapons do work but the leveling is very steep you do not even have a chance to get a m4 until level 5 at which the chance is then 30%. Ultimately you have a 50% chance to get degal/m4 when fully leveled.

4. Default

corrected

got demo lol, was specking a guy back then, just happened to have checked u bcos mikey was trying to scout u at least 5 times and failing at distance , while he was CROUCHING lol
    I wasn't flying at those times... I was still on the ground
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    I wasn't flying at those times... I was still on the ground
    xerenix, take a hint, am just fucking with u :P

but yeah, archmage's fly is "progressively" learned, but there is a VERY steep learning curve and it depends on the maps... it is very unfortunate that what seems to be open sky maps actually have a very low skybox...
    also the recoil in mid air is retardedly annoying...

can anyone tell me from experience where to aim with a scout or shotgun on a person to get the highest probability of a hit when u're in mid air depending on the current reg? i never get enough time to test it bcos i would be a sitting duck up there...

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

but yeah, archmage's fly is "progressively" learned, but there is a VERY steep learning curve and it depends on the maps... it is very unfortunate that what seems to be open sky maps actually have a very low skybox...
    also the recoil in mid air is retardedly annoying...

can anyone tell me from experience where to aim with a scout or shotgun on a person to get the highest probability of a hit when u're in mid air depending on the current reg? i never get enough time to test it bcos i would be a sitting duck up there...
    pump shotty, directly at their chest.
    scout, LOL. you're fucked.

if you're using archmage to fly to someplace to scout from, you're best off taking a glock as your pistol, since it's burst fire is suprisingly accurate in midair. otherwise, shotty's the way to go. it's incredibly accurate while your in the air
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

I knew you were joking from the beginning.. Geez.

You aim depending on which direction your flying.
    -
    -

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    pump shotty, directly at their chest.
    scout, LOL. you're fucked.

if you're using archmage to fly to someplace to scout from, you're best off taking a glock as your pistol, since it's burst fire is suprisingly accurate in midair. otherwise, shotty's the way to go. it's incredibly accurate while your in the air
    I ALWAYS GO WITH SHOTTY, BUT IM JUST SURPRISED AT THE RATE I KEEP GETTING SCOUTED IN MID AIR...

ANY CHANCE A PERSON CAN GET EITHER AN M4 OR PUMP SHOTTY for weapon sorcery?:P instead of the worthless deagle (fucked by the new update:P)?
    hehehe jkkkkk... shotty imho is probably the best overall primary weapon in wcs, if u consider the (strenght+accuracy)/price ratio

9. Default

• Fixed weapon of sorcerer to remove current weapons and force spawn the new ones
      • Updated the way the chance is calculated so it works correctly
      • Added message so user has confirmation that the ability is working

10. Default

• Fixed so that you actually get a speed increase instead of a speed reduction.