Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: 006 Shadow Hunter [60] v1.1.1

1. Default

Level changing might be better handled after I finish the big reprogram as I plan to double all the levels per abilities for all races at that time and curve the xp on the upper end more. Given that would you all still like to have the new parts of the ability split off onto its own ability slot?

2. Default

I have made a new ability for the race. Your points that are in the ult will go into it by default unless you reset your race.

3. Default

• Initial Release of reprogrammed version

4. Default

• Patched wards so they can not drop after round end.
    • Increased max timer length chance from 15 to 25.

5. Default

• Max health gain is now actually limited to 400hp

6. Default

Currently it seems you can't damage a shadow hunter when he has his ultimate on, like you could before with a lace. Not sure if this happens all the time, but I noticed it at least 4 or 5 times. I'm 100% sure I hit him and checked console but had no hits registered. Is this intentional or a bug?

7. Default

Is there a alchemist camping with them? The anti-items ward might be causing this issue, though you should be seeing messages for that.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

8. Default

No alchemists. I have done like 15k xp on shadow hunter since I noticed this, and I'm 90% sure I haven't been taking damage while the ultimate was up and getting shot at. Just wanna know if this is intentional.

9. Default

Currently yes, once the ability is cast it is not possible to stop it.

10. Default

So it's like a molecule that can move? Will hex from an opposing shadow hunter shoot through it, like a molecule shield? Or does hex no longer do that against molecule now?
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain