Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: 006 Shadow Hunter [60] v1.1.1

1. Default

ummm, the ultimate is no longer an 'invulerability' ultimate...

it's completely pointless to block bullet damage if the ability behind it is still a 1-hit KO (not vaga, any race w/ damage ability it seems)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

UHM it is:

Code:
    public OnWar3EventPostHurt(victim,attacker,dmgamount)
    {
        if(IS_PLAYER(victim)&&IS_PLAYER(attacker)&&victim>0&&attacker>0) //block self inflicted damage
        {
            if(bVoodoo[victim]&&attacker==victim){
                War3_HealToBuffHP(victim,dmgamount);
                return;
            }
    new vteam=GetClientTeam(victim);
            new ateam=GetClientTeam(attacker);

if(vteam!=ateam)
            {
                if(bVoodoo[victim])
                {
                    if(!W3HasImmunity(attacker,Immunity_Ultimates))
                    {
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        W3MsgEnemyHasImmunity(victim,true);
                    }
                }
            }
        }
        return;
    }

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    UHM it is:

Code:
    public OnWar3EventPostHurt(victim,attacker,dmgamount)
    {
        if(IS_PLAYER(victim)&&IS_PLAYER(attacker)&&victim>0&&attacker>0) //block self inflicted damage
        {
            if(bVoodoo[victim]&&attacker==victim){
                return;
            }
    new vteam=GetClientTeam(victim);
            new ateam=GetClientTeam(attacker);

if(vteam!=ateam)
            {
                if(bVoodoo[victim])
                {
                    if(!W3HasImmunity(attacker,Immunity_Ultimates))
                    {
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        W3MsgEnemyHasImmunity(victim,true);
                    }
                }
            }
        }
        return;
    }
    then i don't think it's working, cause i know i get killed while it's active

wait, the way it works is that it automatically heals you for any damage taken? then if you get dealt enough to kill you in a single hit (aka, an ability procing) then you'd die before the heal is added
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

No that is not how sdk hooks work the event that calculates damage is being intercepted and the damage removed before it is actually given. Thus the calculation as to how much the user has left to trigger death is after this. You will not that users that have necklace can kill you regardless.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    No that is not how sdk hooks work the event that calculates damage is being intercepted and the damage removed before it is actually given. Thus the calculation as to how much the user has left to trigger death is after this. You will not that users that have necklace can kill you regardless.
    wait, so even if a necklace doesn't prevent the activation of voodoo, it still negates it?

that's retarded.

6. Default

If we can shoot through voodoo with a necklace can we do the same with molecule?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    If we can shoot through voodoo with a necklace can we do the same with molecule?
    No and this frustrates the shit out of me. I hate buying a lace to counter a molecule and it never works.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    No and this frustrates the shit out of me. I hate buying a lace to counter a molecule and it never works.
    it shouldn't fucking work for shadow hunter in the first place!!!

that's not how it was on the old server!!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it shouldn't fucking work for shadow hunter in the first place!!!
    This

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

• Confirmed CODE is 100% same as 1.0.5