Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 006 Shadow Hunter [60] v1.1.1

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    zero,
    not to step on anyone's toes, but seriously, a necklace SHOULD NOT be able to go through the shadow hunter's ultimate like a hot knife through butter.
    We always talk about balance, and in a server where a "lace" is bought as the second object after a primary weapon, the race's ultimate is fucking useless...

IF ANYTHING, it should be only if the enemy's "immunity" is from its SKILL , not a LACE. You did say you wanted to make it so that inherited immunity skills gets better than lace?... here's your chance. This way, if people wanna counter a shadow hunter immunity, they can play void or shadow hunter or athena etc...
    The shadow hunter's immunity is barely a few seconds nway...

BTW, scribble ^^^ you CAN shoot through a molecule's shield, if you are a shadow hunter, WHILE invul mode, WHILE ur "hex" chance activates. i can prove it because i did it in the scrim against spasm on dust , and its sin's demo, and zero's
    fuck balance. back on the old server, when your invuln went off (molecule or shadow hunter) you were invulnerable. period. there was no shooting through it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    fuck balance. back on the old server, when your invuln went off (molecule or shadow hunter) you were invulnerable. period. there was no shooting through it at all.
    this is true.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    or you could figure out the radius of the wards, and not gamble with them till you've figured it out.

w00t! problem solved.
    It's not a problem of figuring out the spread it's a problem with knowing if ur the inch into a non-wardable zone or not...one nets u a ban...one doesn't. Also for new people to the server who don't have such knowledge why would you not want this fixed? Less admin's having to say watch ur warding...less admins having to ban ppl who ward (accidental or not) seems like a win win to me. You guys were the ones saying hey if you see something that will benefit the server bring it up...just something i noticed that would save a lot of headaches.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    It's not a problem of figuring out the spread it's a problem with knowing if ur the inch into a non-wardable zone or not...one nets u a ban...one doesn't. Also for new people to the server who don't have such knowledge why would you not want this fixed? Less admin's having to say watch ur warding...less admins having to ban ppl who ward (accidental or not) seems like a win win to me. You guys were the ones saying hey if you see something that will benefit the server bring it up...just something i noticed that would save a lot of headaches.
    think of it as a natural cut-off point. those with some intelligence (at least, enough to figure out a fairly simple rule by the time they reach shadow hunter) deserve to remain. those who do not figure it out, don't.

though we do appreciate your attempts to improve the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    think of it as a natural cut-off point. those with some intelligence (at least, enough to figure out a fairly simple rule by the time they reach shadow hunter) deserve to remain. those who do not figure it out, don't.

though we do appreciate your attempts to improve the server.
    Yeah Natural Selection and all.

6. Default

For Zero: Ok, just got kicked for warding spawn after being summoned by Panorama the previous round, I thought this was allowed per the same rules if you get summoned by Eye Ra? Am I wrong? Someone please let me know.

Kicked By Administrator (Beni)
    Kicked By Administrator
    (ALL) βΣNìHíΜΣ | ibis. a: hes done that shit alot and been warned plenty of times

P.S I'm tired of [CG] Mr. Blam hacking... like right now, someone please catch him
    Last edited by h4x0r; 08-19-2012 at 02:06 PM.
    what he said.. you're not in first place, haxor is.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0r View Post
    For Zero: Ok, just got kicked for warding spawn after being summoned by Panorama the previous round, I thought this was allowed per the same rules if you get summoned by Eye Ra? Am I wrong? Someone please let me know.Kicked By Administrator (Beni)Kicked By Administrator(ALL) βΣNìHíΜΣ | ibis. a: hes done that shit alot and been warned plenty of timesP.S I'm tired of [CG] Mr. Blam hacking... like right now, someone please catch him
    Its a very thin line. I wondered about that too before. The main DIFFERENCE between eye rae and panorama is that when u get summoned by eye rae , u dnt know where u're being summoned to.

As opposed to panorama, u know where u killed the last guy and should know that u'd be warding spawn or objective. So technically speaking, no it is not like eye rae, since the ONLY reason u are allowed to ward when summoned by eye rae is bcos u have no fucking idea where u're going, and it's the eye rae responsability to know where it's summoning u.

So techniy ben is right...
    HOWEVER, i cant say that i havent done the same thing you did haxor, on a couple occasions, simply because i didnt notice i was getting summoned soon.

Personally i wouldnt mind if the panorama summon got treated like eye rae, but as by the current wording of the rules, you are not allowed to use paronama as an excuse to ward obj or spawn. Try going by my cue for now until maynard or other clan can confirm or deny this.

For now, dnt break rules when warded by pano, it is not eye rae. (for now)
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Yeah I thought so, it makes sense because we do know where it's taking us, just checking. thanks... now someone record blam

9. Default

the only time you can ward the houses that are not allowed 2 be warded, or ward objectives is if an eye ra summons you.... that is it.

"re match" is not a summon, nor is it eye ra.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

See thread (Shadow of the Void) Serpant Wards attacking all players from Spectate.