Thread: 008 Crypt Lord [80] v1.0.9

1. Default 008 Crypt Lord [80] v1.0.9

Crypt Lord
    Required Level: 80
    Levels per ability: 5
    Allowed per Team: 2
    Item Restrictions: NONE
    impale.gifImpale: Shake and push the enemy, 10-33% chance
    spikedcarapace.gifSpiked Carapace: Get 110-200 armor on spawn, 20-40% chance to deal 10-20% mirror damage
    carrionbeetles.gifCarrion Beetles: You have a 20-33% chance of your beetles attacking the enemy for 5-15 extra damage
    locustswarm.gifLocust Swarm: A Swarm of Locusts steals 25HP and 10-30 armor from one random enemy

http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=11870

• Initial Release

• Fixed Spiked Carapace to give you Kevlar and a helmet first before giving you extra armor to prevent you from buying said armor automatically and having your armor reduced back to 100.

• Fixed ultimate so that you actually get the health and armor that you stole, you can not exceed 125health/armor

• Limited to 2 per team

• Changed max health you can gain from ultimate from 125 to 150

• Updated descriptions

• Fixed invalid array size for beetles that prevented the ability from working on some levels.

• Confirmed CODE is 100% same as 1.0.6

• Initial Release of reprogrammed version

• Max health gain is now actually limited to 400hp
    Last edited by ZERO; 12-03-2014 at 12:41 AM.

2. Default

• Fixed Spiked Carapace to give you Kevlar and a helmet first before giving you extra armor to prevent you from buying said armor automatically and having your armor reduced back to 100.

3. Default

• Fixed ultimate so that you actually get the health and armor that you stole, you can not exceed 125health/armor.

4. Default

• Limited to 2 per team

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Crypt Lord
    Required Level: 80
    Levels per ability: 5
    Allowed per Team: 2
    Impale: Shake and push the enemy, 10-33% chance
    Spiked Carapace: Get 110-200 armor on spawn, 20-40% chance to deal 10-20% mirror damage
    Carrion Beetles: You have a 20-33% chance of your beetles attacking the enemy for 5-15 extra damage
    Locust Swarm: A Swarm of Locusts steals 25HP and 10-30 armor from one random enemy
      • Initial Release

• Fixed ultimate so that you actually get the health and armor that you stole, you can not exceed 125health/armor
      • Limited to 2 per team

when u hit someone with the locust, it displays it "damage given with locus 25" or smthn like that.
    is there a chance that it can tell u the name of the player who got hit by that locust? for strategical reasons?

also, updating the locust skill, does it reduce the time to wait? or increase damage? bcos i upgraded it a few times and its still the same? or am i missing msnth?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    when u hit someone with the locust, it displays it "damage given with locus 25" or smthn like that.
    is there a chance that it can tell u the name of the player who got hit by that locust? for strategical reasons?

also, updating the locust skill, does it reduce the time to wait? or increase damage? bcos i upgraded it a few times and its still the same? or am i missing msnth?
    that is dumb. seriously... if you really want to know what race someone is type playerinfo "a dominate part of there name" otherwise it would be unfair to the crypt lords.

edit: that dmg shows up in your console after you die anyways.... if you wanted to be "strategic" use that info the next round. i see you only wanting this "feature" added so that you can joke about it at that moment it happens.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post

increases armor damage i believe
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Yea as stated you get more armor also note that is the amount you steal so you will also restore that amount of armor.

9. Default

i they are taking armor and hp then shouldnt it just take one at a time instead of both.

10. Default

It works exactly like it did before and it does take both.