Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: 014 Succubus Hunter [80] v1.1.0

1. Default

I decided to make it so all players will see the skull icon once I figure out what to use for it.

2. Default

Race is now on server for testing.

3. Default

Well looks like everything works.

THIS RACE IS IN FINAL RELEASE STATUS will release with the rest within 24 hours unless a major bug is found.

The effect for the skulls worked exactly like I wanted and I think that you all are REALLY going to like the changes to this race. Also the levels have been increased from 4 to 6 per ability.

4. Default

Notes on things you brought up:

Suicide ONLY drops a skull if there is a Suc on your own team. This is odd. Only enemies can grab it, and they are able to. Via kill command. Waiting for a map to try via map death.

Only enemies of the player killed can pick up the skulls. So you can't farm skulls from your own team.

In response to "The idea is that skulls will drop from all kills your team makes at the location of that users death. You then need to actually go over and collect the skull to get it. You will level how long the skull will stay there. The only event that can cause a skull to go away before it should would be the same user getting killed a second time in the same round before his skull has been collected. (should not occur often)"

Skulls despawn when the round is declared over, even if standing in the last player when he dies. If this is intended, ignore.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

5. Default

All that is intended, even the way that it works if a player kills themselves as there are some abilities that may knock a player in the air and they die from the fall ect. Any enemy who dies will leave a skull which you should be able to collect.

6. Default

I don't follow why that is intended, or perhaps I explained it wrong. Why is it required to have a Suc on your own team as well for a suicide skull to spawn?

If a player dies via suicide, the only way the skull will spawn is if there is a suc on both teams. If only the other team has a suc (the team that DIDN'T suicide) no skull will spawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

7. Default

Oh sorry, I get it. I got to fix that so it will generate correctly from that.

8. Default

Fixed:
    Code:
    new team = GetClientTeam(attacker);
            if(client == attacker)
            {
                InverseTeamValue(team);
            }

9. Default

Initial Release of reprogrammed version