Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 010 Flame Predator [80] v1.0.9

1. Default

• Confirmed CODE is 100% same as 1.0.6

2. Default

This is very abuse able. When switching to Flame Pred from a race that can carry a gun sometimes the gun carries over from the previous round (If you had survived the previous round and switched in between the rounds)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    This is very abuse able. When switching to Flame Pred from a race that can carry a gun sometimes the gun carries over from the previous round (If you had survived the previous round and switched in between the rounds)
    - what race were u on when u did the switch?
    - when exactly did u change ur race? (mid game, after death, before round end, etc..)
    - did u get respawned by a teammate? or did u just start a new round?
    - do u have a demo of it? or can u remember the exact map NAME and time of when this happened so we can pull a demo of it within a day?
    - doesnt the gun drop as soon as u click ur mouse?
    - how many times has this happened? what exactly is "sometimes" for you, in an actual amount of occurences?
    - any witnesses of the behaviour?
    - anyone else reported this bug?
    - do you have the speed and invisibility and levitation of a flame pred when you have that gun? or does it walk a bit normal speed but just under the name of "flame pred" in raceinfo?

etc....
    provide details to help us locate a bug, if any. most of us instantly download a demo from HERE as soon as such bug occurs to help zero find them...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

IDK wtf he is talking about... but something you could do with vagalion was go raceless, buy a gun then switch to vagalion and keep it and still cloak.... it might be the same with flame pred >.< so it would be an invis flame pred and able to shoot and knock a gun out of their hand >.< but this is just may speculation

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    IDK wtf he is talking about... but something you could do with vagalion was go raceless, buy a gun then switch to vagalion and keep it and still cloak.... it might be the same with flame pred >.<
    I have experienced that with Vagalion, but once you teleport the gun disappears and your back to knife, i havent seen it where you can keep teleporting with a gun.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

6. Default

Attachment 6355
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    - what race were u on when u did the switch?
    - when exactly did u change ur race? (mid game, after death, before round end, etc..)
    - did u get respawned by a teammate? or did u just start a new round?
    - do u have a demo of it? or can u remember the exact map NAME and time of when this happened so we can pull a demo of it within a day?
    - doesnt the gun drop as soon as u click ur mouse?
    - how many times has this happened? what exactly is "sometimes" for you, in an actual amount of occurences?
    - any witnesses of the behaviour?
    - anyone else reported this bug?
    - do you have the speed and invisibility and levitation of a flame pred when you have that gun? or does it walk a bit normal speed but just under the name of "flame pred" in raceinfo?

etc....
    provide details to help us locate a bug, if any. most of us instantly download a demo from HERE as soon as such bug occurs to help zero find them...
    Switched my race at the start of a round when I was alive from Archmage to Flame Pred. Survived the round so it changes race when I spawn. The guns didn't go away when I clicked. I don't remember the time but i can try and recreate the bug if I can get a time where the server is more empty.

Edit:

Recreated and recorded a demo.Attachment 6355

edit2: Tried using the abilities. They still proc.
    Attachment 6356
    Also this apparently happens with other races as well as flame pred according to the people on the server.
    Last edited by Locust; 09-18-2012 at 09:43 PM.

7. Default

QUOTE=What;144882]I have experienced that with Vagalion, but once you teleport the gun disappears and your back to knife, i havent seen it where you can keep teleporting with a gun.[/QUOTE]I never tried it so I don't know all the details

8. Default

• Patched to ensure weapons are removed at spawn

You can still get weapons as flame pred...
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    You can still get weapons as flame pred...
    I just tested myself and it removed my weapon as soon as I spawn...