Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 011 Molecule [160] v1.0.6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    any 1 can knife either of those classes with a knife... either buy a a necklace of immunity... or play a class that naturally resists other's ultimates....
    Not while they are invuln. I'm not sure what the point of your first sentence is.
    And necklaces are expensive, and the naturally resisting, care to list those? Oh, it's only 1 (kinda 2, Chameleon has such a low chance that it hardly counts though).

I play Shadow Hunter probably the most out of anyone, so I don't really care if it's done. I just think it would help even out gameplay a tiny bit.

2. Default

yes while they're invuln, and warden also ignores enemy ultimates....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

• Confirmed CODE is 100% same as 1.0.4

4. Default

IMO molecule is way op. Even I'm unstoppable with it and most of the good players on the server will tell you I'm average at best.

Proof:YOLO.png

Shadow Hunter is the only real counter for it and since nobody went SH I was basically untouched. Also, 3-4 of my deaths that map were from before I even went molecule. If lace allowed you to shoot through the invul like it does with SH invul it would be more in line with the rest of the races but as it stands now... yeah.
    Last edited by Yolo Swaggins; 09-09-2013 at 09:36 PM.

5. Default

• Updated to prevent ultimate use if within 30ft of an immunity.

6. Default

• Improved performance of hit based abilities
      • Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking

7. Default

Hex is a percentage chance, it is not a guarentee, and if molecule is going to see any nerf or item limitations, then spiderman and jack need to see some as well. Particularly with claws on jack, and certain weapon restrictions which will not allow people to play with the proc chances so much.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Hex is a percentage chance, it is not a guarentee, and if molecule is going to see any nerf or item limitations, then spiderman and jack need to see some as well. Particularly with claws on jack, and certain weapon restrictions which will not allow people to play with the proc chances so much.
    Claws is fine on jack.
    Im also fine wth the pump shotty with the delay between shots...

If ANYTHING needs to be done on jack is to prevent it from buying the op noob tube... Aka the auto shotty, especialy wih claws...

Spideman's problem imo is not rly the evade alone, but the fact that the hitboxes on it are REALLY fucked up when he's i zip-motion..
    Add THAT to the evade and u have a problem...

But spidey feels fine really, i dn have problems with spidey like with jack autoshotties
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Helm on molecule, p90 on Spiderman, and auto shorty on jack
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : panorama is so nub
    Maukid : lol
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : never realized it

10. Default

Claws on jack is a huge issue due to the way abilities work on the server, it increases the chances significantly, especially when combined with a shotty to the point where a single skill, like clubs, can be activated multiple times on a single shot.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.