Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 011 Molecule [160] v1.0.6

1. Default

Go back to Asia
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yolo Swaggins View Post
    was against shade(vaga), mass(second half of map), brice, vintage(spidey, also was there all map I think, he rj'd), empty, cyber (at first), dreamraper, all of whom typically rape me sideways.
    oh and, molecule is not rly that op.

THAT BEING SAID, IF anything needs to be done about molecule? it should not be able to buy anti_wards. because if u're going shadow hunter against a molecule that is Laced up and has anti_wards, u're pretty much fucked.

Also, not sure if this is intended, but if the molecule puts up its bubble AFTER getting damaged by wards, the wards are negated, as opposed to being warded while already in bubble..

Remove anti_wards from molecule and fix its bubble vs wards, and it would be MORE than balanced if people have these concerns.
    Last edited by CYBER; 09-10-2013 at 11:22 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Go back to Asia
    go back to sucking!

8=====>
    One man's ceiling is another man's floor.

4. Default

yawn....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    yawn....
    read your original comment... Fuck you.And fine, i fixed it for u so u can read it now
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    oh and, molecule is not rly that op.

THAT BEING SAID, IF anything needs to be done about molecule? it should not be able to buy anti_wards. because if u're going shadow hunter against a molecule that is Laced up and has anti_wards, u're pretty much fucked.

Also, not sure if this is intended, but if the molecule puts up its bubble AFTER getting damaged by wards, the wards are negated, as opposed to being warded while already in bubble..

Remove anti_wards from molecule and fix its bubble vs wards, and it would be MORE than balanced if people have these concerns.
    Um anti-wards do not give the molecule anytype of unfair advantage, in fact, preventing the race from getting them would significantly nerf the race since wards can go through the bubble if shadow hunter's hex procs. The reason it doesnt go through the bubble all the time is because hex is a percentage proc. If you want to take anti-wards from molecule, you need to take claws of attack from jack, peripat of health and claws from human, and lace from vaga, cause thats essentially what you want to do, take away the items that allow that race to function if the user knows what they are doing

7. Default

And today he learned that he will die every round when he plays molecule when he plays against people who know what they're doing, case closed.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yolo Swaggins View Post
    IMO molecule is way op. Even I'm unstoppable with it and most of the good players on the server will tell you I'm average at best.

Proof:Attachment 7817

Shadow Hunter is the only real counter for it and since nobody went SH I was basically untouched. Also, 3-4 of my deaths that map were from before I even went molecule. If lace allowed you to shoot through the invul like it does with SH invul it would be more in line with the rest of the races but as it stands now... yeah.
    oh noes! we killed masskid while he is blasting music using deagle and undead ONLY! WHAT SHALL WE DO!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    And today he learned that he will die every round when he plays molecule when he plays against people who know what they're doing, case closed.
    pics or it didn't happen

10. Default

The best way to bring a slight nerf to molecule would be not allowing them to buy a helm. They already have the highest evasion of any class, fast movement, and a bubble. I don't see why spiderman can not buy a helm whereas molecule can. This should also get more players to use night elf, as they would be the only evasion class still able to purchase a helm.

I think this is the main reason I empty a full p90 clip into the back of What's head as shadow hunter while he is bubbled and he just WON'T FUCKING DIE. That and the 38.5% chance of actually hitting him.