Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 015 Panorama [280] v1.1.2

1. Default

dunno if this is the desired effect of "flip view" but when it flips your view, it basically puts you in the floor, and you know that effect when you're speccing and the textures all turn to mush? yeah that happens. cannot see a damn thing whatsoever.

2. Default

it originally wasn't intended for that, but since panorama is a high level race with "crappy"(not as useful as other races around that level) skills the whole fuck all your vision up actually makes it worth playing

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    it originally wasn't intended for that, but since panorama is a high level race with "crappy"(not as useful as other races around that level) skills the whole fuck all your vision up actually makes it worth playing
    panorama is NOT crappy. ever try to kill a pan who is sidestepping up and down shit? or how about taking a famas/ak and heading off onto the fucking rooftops w/ a cloak, and ulting in to snipe you? pan is fucking crazy powerful, if you know how to play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

but at that high of a level the attack skill sucked ass.... most races that high have attack skills that are powerful and this was a way to make panorama even with them. its skills are crappy if you compare them to the other races at the level. i mean its 30 levels higher then spider man but in comparison it sucks XD

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    but at that high of a level the attack skill sucked ass.... most races that high have attack skills that are powerful and this was a way to make panorama even with them. its skills are crappy if you compare them to the other races at the level. i mean its 30 levels higher then spider man but in comparison it sucks XD
    not true at all lol.

once again, you can zoom in with any fucking gun, and run around on rooftops for fun w/out flying. it's an incredibly mobile class, combined with an extremely powerful utility ult. take a FiveseveN and head to the roof and then reach out and screw someone over
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Panorama is under-rated and let's keep it that way. Flip screen is the most annoying thing hands down, any argument is invalid.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

7. Default

Major glitch I think with Panorama. Apparently you are capable of being simultaneously resurrected and trigger rematch causing absolute havoc.

8. Default

or absolute terror...

9. Default

Lol definitely but it makes the game buggy and causes the server to crash at times same thing when multiple nebulae activate their ultimates god help us all.

10. Default

The wall climb ability makes it impossible to go up small items like a normal person could, Like the staircase in westwood.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?