Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: 015 Panorama [280] v1.1.2

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    The wall climb ability makes it impossible to go up small items like a normal person could, Like the staircase in westwood.
    been like that since the old server. i don't think there's a way to fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Is it coded to only walk up certain objects? are the stairs a different object id than boxes/walls?

Not sure how it works but aco is right, it has been like sense the old server.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 10-28-2011 at 10:38 AM.

3. Default

after playing it for a while you get used 2 not being able 2 go up steps and shit and start jumping when you get near them lol... maybe zero can figure it out when he starts working on the races again.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

it is caused by the game engine...

5. Default

lol... figures.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Why not just change or remove these useless skills IMO. Wall climb and the ZOOM ult are completly useless and no1 ever lvl's them unless they have to. The zoom just seems weird and inaccurate, and wall climb i have yet to see it in action since i cant figure out what it does and im pretty high lvl already.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HypeRNT View Post
    Why not just change or remove these useless skills IMO. Wall climb and the ZOOM ult are completly useless and no1 ever lvl's them unless they have to. The zoom just seems weird and inaccurate, and wall climb i have yet to see it in action since i cant figure out what it does and im pretty high lvl already.
    you = idiot
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you = idiot
    You=annoying smart ass

9. Default

wall climb allows you to walk straight up things as if they were stairs.
    it's damn hard to shoot someone that keeps jumping up and down on the side of a wall.

the zoom allows you to snipe with deagles, ak47, m4, FiveseveNs, or any gun really

10. Default

Wall climb = amazing in the right situation. You change elevation as if it was a stair. On maps with boxes or ledges, you become a pain to shoot at if you move properly. Also helps to get into certain areas like a flight race as well.

Zoom, multiple ranks is useless, yes. Zoom as a skill, useful. Not sure why they WOULDN'T put a rank in this skill.