Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 018 Raiden [120] v1.0.8

1. Default

Yesterday playing in Italy, on CT:

Me- Yo what up guiz lets whoopasum ass rite?!
    *runs up long hall*
    Me- Wtf, all the T's are in the bomb house still?
    *gets 1-hit like running into a wall of nails*
    Me- God damnit guiz wtf seriously?
    *scrolls*
    T's- You guiz are sooo gay having to keep scrolling.

You know I am all for having fun with fighting a team of Raidens, makes it really difficult and opens my eyes to new ways to fight classes like that, but seriously.. of course we're gonna scroll, and I don't give a crap if I'm scrolling against 7 opponents or against 1, I'm in it to win it baby and you're my next kill.

2. Default

• Patched to prevent ult dmg stack

Nope, this class and Raiden still one hits people. Even though the damage say like 76 damage. It actually does like 140.

4. Default

What is it outputting in the console? As in are there any powers stacking when this is in use or is this being done by the ult only.

I will have to check. I am referring to the white lettering on the bottom of the screen when it happens. It says 76 but it instantly kills me.

6. Default

As last ct (while race Vaga w/ Necklace of Immunity) I get this while trying to kill 2 t's at bomb site.

: Thunder God
    ATTACKER birdshooter » 291 Dmg, 3 Hits
    Damage Taken from "birdshooter" - 291 in 3 hits

Still stacks, broken vs Immunity (Any Race / Item).

Stats page tells that along from experience of it.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

The getting through immunity has something to do with multiple targets, because it does work some of the time.

8. Default

There where no multiple targets... "As last ct".

Maybe the code is is targeting all players regardless of team and bypassing teammates causing the damage to stack on last target of opposing team? The stack count seems to be related to the players within yourself and casters distance.

I know it attacks multiple enemies but this races' ulti is not suppose to stack damage.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

Ok the issue was that the dmg was being delt under chainlightning instead of Raidens_Rath this will be fixed

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

• Patched to correctly label ult Raidens_Rath

10. Default

Thunder God still penetrates Immunity's. It seems random and happens when other players are around.