Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 019 Hell Hunter [50] v1.1.0

1. Default

Actually I did not think to make them invisible, I will try that and make a few of them. Good idea!

Note that it will not make the fire higher...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    OK, I wanted to address why the fire is small. Originally I was making an awesome fire that looked really cool, however there was a problem. B/c this was a "real" fire on the map it could set other things on fire,
    lol

2 hell with saving the hostages on office, just be hell hunter and burn the entire bulding down ^^

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lol

2 hell with saving the hostages on office, just be hell hunter and burn the entire bulding down ^^
    Don't forget to bring plenty of ammo

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Don't forget to bring plenty of ammo
    ult. it up lol.

i'd say zero shouldn't try implementing the fire for the uzis. just think of how many knives that woul be? oh my god! the server would fucking melt

and don't worry about the height of the flames. they're not an anti-flying tool. your flak gun ult. is. but i'd say maybe reudce damage w/ poison smoke, an increase slowdown. they never killed anyone before, just made them slow to a fucking crawl.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

the smoke nades did dmg 2 ppl before.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    the smoke nades did dmg 2 ppl before.
    i know. but it was miniscule. the real thing about the smokes was that it slowed you down so much. it just feels like there's too much damage, not enough slow to them.

though it is nice to see that they stack
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

New fire nade effect! I did it this way so that it would be bigger. Hopefully you guys think it looks cool. I combined a lot of effects together to make it look like this. This method also GREATLY reduces load on the server and client.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    New fire nade effect! I did it this way so that it would be bigger. Hopefully you guys think it looks cool. I combined a lot of effects together to make it look like this. This method also GREATLY reduces load on the server and client.
    looks nice. need to increase range of damage area though. if you're not standing directly on top of the blast mark, you'll hear the damage sound but take nothing.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    looks nice. need to increase range of damage area though. if you're not standing directly on top of the blast mark, you'll hear the damage sound but take nothing.
    I'm pretty sure that's how it was before.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Yep it always had a small area of damage effect.