Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 019 Hell Hunter [50] v1.1.0

1. Default

I figured out how to adjust weapon fire rate! I will set it to fire 10x faster than normal and will update when we release the next patch to the server. You can see it on the test server until then.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I figured out how to adjust weapon fire rate! I will set it to fire 10x faster than normal and will update when we release the next patch to the server. You can see it on the test server until then.
    it's still no recoil tho right?
    nice! now i feel like spray and praying ppl
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    it's still no recoil tho right?
    nice! now i feel like spray and praying ppl
    oh, it had recoil. but now it'll be like it used to. and throw out enough bullets to make the shitty recoil a non-issue

edit: NOW THAT"S HOW YOU MAKE A FUCKING HELLHUNTER!! checked it out on test server. fire rate might be a tad high, but otherwise fuck yeah
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 01-18-2011 at 04:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

• Improved programing of stuck detection
      • Increased fire rate on ultimate
      • Made it so all players hear the arrows sound effect

Last edited by ZERO; 01-19-2011 at 06:06 PM.

5. Default

• Improved programing of weapon removal to reduce crashes.

6. Default

The ultimate cooldown is way to long, making this class alot weaker then others since its limited to only duelies.

Sugestion:
    Shorten the rapid fire effect and the cooldown.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    The ultimate cooldown is way to long, making this class alot weaker then others since its limited to only duelies.

Sugestion:
    Shorten the rapid fire effect and the cooldown.
    dualies pwwn, learn 2 aim.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Yea this class was really buffed in the new wcs. The old one had the same cooldown but with a shorter duration. Also it had no searing arrows ability as it was broken and the flash teleport would often get you stuck in walls where you would die. Almost as bad was the anti fall damage that also did not work at all.

9. Default

Yea this class was really buffed in the new wcs. The old one had the same cooldown but with a shorter duration. Also it had no searing arrows ability as it was broken and the flash teleport would often get you stuck in walls where you would die. Almost as bad was the anti fall damage that also did not work at all.
    Anti-fall damage did work. Thing is that it negated ALL damage.

10. Default

its nearly impossible to kill 3+ people at the same time unless ultimate is ready :/