Page 100 of 124 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1234

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

Shit that epic would require tons of time, which I don't have... Would take months.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

well that's obviously some of the best of the best lol... not everything obviously needs 2 be 2 that scale, just using as an example that the shit we did was very mediocre compared 2 what we could accomplish in creative mode

also if we did group or community builds we could make really cool shit with every 1 pitching in

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

good server guys

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ajax423 View Post
    good server guys
    who are you?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

# 3 got the best song but #4 should have one 1st place.
    Personal reform

7. Default

YES... YES we will start a new world on the server very soon and ill make the old world available for anyone to download for anybody that wants to keep it.
    My main goal is this the new world is wanting to make 5 premade towns. A center main spawn town for newcomers and information and shops and smaller towns from each corner of the map NORTH SOUTH EAST AND WEST. My big goal with this its to have a subway system going to each town similar to this

and each player can choose to build near any of the the small towns on whatever plot that buy.(so yes there will be an economy system) and plot property system simular to "towny mod" but with some adjustments. Those are my main thoughts with the new server world, but still would like to here everyone thoughts. It looks like ill have much more free time to work on the server now since i just found out that Ill be gettng laid off in the next few days so look forward to me being more active

also enjoy this minecraft video lifespuppet found

im sorry about the news and will it be creative mod? Im very interested in being able to make huge group projects that we can show off on youtube!
    Personal reform

9. Default

Can I has minecraft too?

Nemesis39
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Can I has minecraft too?

Nemesis39
    yes, if you dont burn down everyones buildings and put up a sign saying "you caught minecraft cancer"
    Personal reform