Page 103 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1234

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

Never mind lolol i didn't know it was on the first page... whatever lolol

2. Default

I think it's down right now.. And that's a "Wow, that's awesome."

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

So, about dem dragons.

4. Default

They better drop awesome shit and be hard to kill.... Most likely probably not to both.

I'ma rip the fucking ender a new asshole.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

So, is it just me or is the MC server down?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Mag's server? Yeah. I haven't heard any updates since his note 3 weeks ago.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Mag's server? Yeah. I haven't heard any updates since his note 3 weeks ago.
    ill get in contact with him and find out what's up.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

when the server is back up, can someone PLEASE tell me where the fuck am i????
    lol...
    i lost myself in this game about 6 months ago, and i havent been able to go back to my own house since.. im on a distant land, and my teleportation commands are useless since i cant find anyone on the server (when it;s NOT down -.-)

that is all.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

it will be a new server when it's back up. that's why it's been down for so long, he's creating a new server with multiple starting city's and shit.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Good to hear.
    Oh and i have a question to ask..mainly for zero but ill take any answer really. A few friends of mine and i have a little server for ourselves, would we be allowed to use the ibis vent to voice chat?
    Last edited by B1ackOut; 10-20-2011 at 06:32 PM.