Page 51 of 124 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    Notice? If you want it notice, don't expect it not to get fuked with if it isn't secured.
    Secured, how? By making it out of obsidian so nobody can fuck with it?

The point of our own server is to help ensure that people won't ruin our stuff when we are away. We should be able to build things without the fear of them getting ruined, large or not.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Me Haha View Post
    I apologize for allowing stealth to join.
    That's all I needed to hear.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

That's all I needed to hear.
    I have enjoyed playing the MC server and the WCS server, and the IBIS clan as a whole since i've been a part of it. I am hoping to be able to join the MC whitelist to be able to play with the others. I will take almost any compromise necessary to become a part of it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthsniper View Post
    I have enjoyed playing the MC server and the WCS server, and the IBIS clan as a whole since i've been a part of it. I am hoping to be able to join the MC whitelist to be able to play with the others. I will take almost any compromise necessary to become a part of it.
    Problem is that we don't know you, no matter what you say your intentions are...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

Problem is that we don't know you, no matter what you say your intentions are...
    I would like to know a way to be known to the clan so i am able to play again.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthsniper View Post
    I would like to know a way to be known to the clan so i am able to play again.
    well you could stop claiming 2 be someone who plays on WCS 2 try and sound like your a active member in this community, cause you're not. you got 6 hours logged in like 2 weeks and most of it was done in 1 day.

so you might want 2 actually... you know... play our servers if you want 2 be thought of as a community member....

but that even being said, we don't need every 1's friends coming on and being like "oh I wana be part of this community now that my friend plays on your minecraft server, how do I join the community?"

you could always buy admin, that would get you community status
    Last edited by maynard; 02-09-2011 at 07:50 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you could always buy admin, that would get you community status
    actually, that's kinda been the problem recently. people buying admin just for the power an the 'cred' they think come with it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    actually, that's kinda been the problem recently. people buying admin just for the power an the 'cred' they think come with it
    yes, and they do and will continue 2 be dealt with as always.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    yes, and they do and will continue 2 be dealt with as always.
    LMAO.

I seriously lol'd at this.

At any rate, don't encourage people to buy admin just because, they need to buy it to help the community by keeping the servers clean.

They don't need to buy it because it will give them status.

10. Default

it was a joke...
    Last edited by maynard; 02-10-2011 at 04:11 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy