Page 121 of 124 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1234

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

Everyone who was whitelisted before will be automatically whitelisted again (as far as I know), but I'm in the process of creating an application for people to use whenever zero decides to give us a section on the forums. It'll look something like this:

Below is an application to fill out and post in the application section to become whitelisted on the IBIS Minecraft server. To be qualified, we require your name and age. In addition, you should tell us why you would like to join (to help develop the RPG server, or build nice structures in the build world), and if possible, post a picture(s) or video(s) of creations you have made. By making this application you will have agreed to our terms and rules for the server, which can be found here: Server Info and Rules

Minecraft Name:

Why do you want to join?:

Photo(s) or video(s) of your favorite/best creation:

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Is it possible to apply/join if you have a cracked version...? I've only played on a three-people survival server using hamachi... so is there any configurations I should make before applying?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bane of Soldiers View Post
    Is it possible to apply/join if you have a cracked version...? I've only played on a three-people survival server using hamachi... so is there any configurations I should make before applying?
    Only if he allows offline mode, but that allows someone to clientcopy the other clients on the server, ahh that was fun.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Only if he allows offline mode, but that allows someone to clientcopy the other clients on the server, ahh that was fun.
    Oh geez, well that's too bad O_o

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bane of Soldiers View Post
    Oh geez, well that's too bad O_o
    you can't buy the game for like $10? Talk to Chi-Town, he may be able to share some food stamps with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    you can't buy the game for like $10? Talk to Chi-Town, he may be able to share some food stamps with you.
    maybe I'll take him up on that lmao

No, but really I never bought it because I didn't think I'd get into it and I only planned to play with two other people. I might buy it now, with a larger group of players to work with and some interesting projects underway

7. Default

5/24/2012

-Waiting on zero to add MC section to forums before advertising.
    -Working on a quick travel system using boats from the ports at all major cities.
    -Nether is working, and you keep your items when traveling between dimensions now.
    -Need to create more ways for players to make money other than making a shop. (Donations, killing mobs, lottery.)

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Is there a plugin that can detect if the user has no items?
    Or a plugin that can kill you or teleport u to a location without items?
    What im trying to think of is a 'Challenges' theme to collect money or smthn via achievements:

for example: u sign in to the achievement by entering the location without weaps or anything or they get stripped away, the you are challenged to surive a dark hallway or cave with mobs, using only items that are pre-installed there such as wood block.
    Each section ur clear in that cave , or if you find your way out of a maze or some random wuestion, you collect rare items onthe way.

and when u survive the hallway and exit, then wtvr you collected is yours along with a prize at the end. But if you fail to survive the cave or maze and die, you lose that shit and need to restart again.

It would be fun to see people doing mini quests? Might even be tag team challenges like 2 ppl in a cave, a gladiator match where ppl gamble items ? A tag-team/baton-race with prizes. I really think that this is a good way to keep the community active.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Yes it is very easy to do, basically the way it's setup now is each server has it's own inventory meaning every time you switch servers it loads your other inventory so that you can't move things from the build server to the RPG.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

10. Default

Is the server down or what

Edit: Did we loose everything on server #2 going to server #3 including Rezels town since i had all my stuff there T.T Worked hard to get that shit
    Last edited by Dj panda; 05-31-2012 at 08:18 PM.