Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: YO

1. Default

awesome!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Well yea I would only do it on the servers that are very competitive. I do not think or want the pub to be that competitive.
    I've always considered the pub to be our most competitive server. CS:S may be about teamwork but lets be realistic people don't play like a team as it is and never really will in pubs. Thats what pugs and scrims are for >.> I'm still not a big fan of prizes and points though, for anti-cheat reasons. When you put prizes behind people's performance there is a guaranteed rise in malicious play.

And zero, you should take a slice of the pie, bro. You put a lot of work into this community. A lot of time that deserves to be rewarded with more than pimple faced kids bitching you out for delays and whatnot

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

3. Default

how about weekly top-10, and monthly top-10?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Haha, If there was a contest I'd smoke Lazy. EZMONEY

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BallsMcGEE View Post
    Haha, If there was a contest I'd smoke Lazy. EZMONEY
    You're nuts.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

6. Default

IBIS Quarterly Financial Reports? LOL
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    IBIS Quarterly Financial Reports? LOL
    actually...that's not a bad idea
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?