Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: YO

1. Default YO

I think there should be IRL prizes for being first place in the server stats. I require cases of BAWLS energy drink. That is all. Good day sirs.

this would bring even more traffic to the pub. not to mention even more competitive players would start playing here, especially since the competitive maps were uploaded to the server.

although it would also bring in many many more cheaters/exploiters. i forsee flashbangs doing nothing for more an more people in the ibis pub with the new materials exploit thats out there.

3. Default

you should get a prize for not being able to spell your own username LAZYTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by wack0 View Post
    owned
    Personal reform

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wack0 View Post

Lazy, I write blogs about how good you are at CS.

Is your thirst for attention sated?

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

7. Default

Umm....yea this is not going to happen. A real-life prize? Lol and whos going to spend this money to get them a "real-life" prize? Huh? And now everytime someone hits Top 1 Rank they will need a prize? Get lost.....
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

i think more along the lines of after every month a small prize or "points" can be distributed to the top 3 players. if we go by "points" it would make for an even bigger business opportunity for Zero, where those "points" can be used within an ibis store.

zero could be a middle man for many things computer/gaming related. mice, keyboards, mousepads, processors, gpu's, "ibis" shirts/hats/etc...

zero, you're already making bank off of the admin subscriptions, why not invest that into something that has potential for even more income. just a thought

edit: i also might add that you could use real money to buy items off of the store, but it would be nice to have points as well. this would also entice people within the community who don't normally play on the pub, as well as newcomers to the servers.
    Last edited by devour; 02-23-2011 at 08:49 AM.

9. Default

Doing this would just create more statwhores, causing more camping, baiting, hacking, etc. Please do not do this.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    i think more along the lines of after every month a small prize or "points" can be distributed to the top 3 players. if we go by "points" it would make for an even bigger business opportunity for Zero, where those "points" can be used within an ibis store.

zero could be a middle man for many things computer/gaming related. mice, keyboards, mousepads, processors, gpu's, "ibis" shirts/hats/etc...

zero, you're already making bank off of the admin subscriptions, why not invest that into something that has potential for even more income. just a thought

edit: i also might add that you could use real money to buy items off of the store, but it would be nice to have points as well. this would also entice people within the community who don't normally play on the pub, as well as newcomers to the servers.
    any money from admin/reserved slot goes into an account, that only is used for the servers. zero gets none of it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?