Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Got nothin but Time!

1. Default

roman look at your name it looks somewhat like a chicks name then the pic just pushs it over the top.

I understand why you thought that. But I'm not going to change it. It doesn't bother me at all.
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    I understand why you thought that. But I'm not going to change it. It doesn't bother me at all.
    it's the poodle.

if it had been RamenGermansheppard, or RamenPitbull, or RamenPug there'd have been no confusion
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

That kind of defeats the purpose of the RamenNoodle - RamenPoodle pun though. XD
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    That kind of defeats the purpose of the RamenNoodle - RamenPoodle pun though. XD
    hey, preaching to the choir here mate.

i'm just explaining how lesser people could get confused
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

I just read the part where it said Perry Logan.

i finally reinstalled MPC and I desperately need to finish about 10 different animes.

7. Default

Still though I thought that it was an awesome name. No joke as I often prefer internet names to real names I have actually almost called you RamenPoodle multiple times. In fact every time that I have paused before saying your name was because I defaulted to RamenPoodle and had to go out of my way to think of your real name. This is even despite the fact that I hear your real name more, spend more time talking to you in rl ect.

The RamenPoodle pun fits your personality and humor so well and that is why it is a great name. Also that is the thing that makes good user names is something that works so well that you would use it in rl. On a similar note me and jig would often call each other by our user names in rl. Although it was jig who just most often called me zero.

8. Default

I have only done that to one friend o.O
    we call her CS

No one in real life calls me Stars

anyways DJ, I would first say what sort of show your looking to watch?
    also I have found anime-planet to be a very nice database with plenty of recommendations, like princess mononoke try anything Ghibli or a show like wolfs rain or Mushishi

want comedy panty stocking with garter-belt is actually very funny
    action - 08th MS team best show evar
    Epic shonen - one piece best show evar
    many other great things to watch to

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

I wanted to note that my quote was a spherical cube your confusing it with my other statement about the round square. However it should be noted that a spherical square is even more impossible.

lololololol

Ok so id like to start small, also is there any advice or programms i should DL to help keep what i have and havnt watched organized along with expected and future Lists
    Personal reform