Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Official IBIS Regulars - Scrim Team Sign-up:

1. Default

Ibis.a/regulars scrim team ftw!

2. Default

I'm usually on at night after 10:30 central. Monday is my only day off from work, but I don't know when i'll be on playing. If i'm around and you need someone, i'm always down.

3. Default

lol, poor baltimore.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyotwn View Post
    lol, poor baltimore.

During white flight, they actually took the time to destroy ALL the trams that brought people from suburbia to downtown? It basically forced low income (black) families to stay IN the city while the rich (white) families that could afford cars moved out to the suburbs. It was racist city politics at its best. Now, they complain about not having enough mass transit available.

But, to your point, the black community, which is the largest race in Baltimore City, has a 33% unemployment. So, yeah Baltimore is pretty poor...and crime ridden.

Quote Originally Posted by BaL-|-imore View Post
    During white flight, they actually took the time to destroy ALL the trams that brought people from suburbia to downtown? It basically forced low income (black) families to stay IN the city while the rich (white) families that could afford cars moved out to the suburbs. It was racist city politics at its best. Now, they complain about not having enough mass transit available.

But, to your point, the black community, which is the largest race in Baltimore City, has a 33% unemployment. So, yeah Baltimore is pretty poor...and crime ridden.
    Just stay in the Inner Harbor or Little Italy and you won't have to deal with the crime

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Just stay in the Inner Harbor or Little Italy and you won't have to deal with the crime
    They had to boost the police presence around the Harbor recently because so many people were getting mugged. If you really want to be safe in Baltimore, leave.

7. Default I'm down, register me for scrim

My times are flexible. I'd say 12:30 noon would be good, or 4/5pm or late night like Midnight.

8. Default

I'm down.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

9. Default

Hey everyone,

I'm free most weeknights until 11 or 12 pm est and most afternoons on the weekends unless something comes up.

looking forward to this :D

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BaL-|-imore View Post
    They had to boost the police presence around the Harbor recently because so many people were getting mugged. If you really want to be safe in Baltimore, leave.

I can't name a single area in Bmore that ain't next to a shithole neighborhood. You don't get more "good block bad block" as you do in that city.