Thread: Free Mass Effect 2

1. Default Free Mass Effect 2

I got a free extra key to download Mass Effect 2 for PC with EA Downloader and since i already own the game, i'm wondering if any of you guys want it?
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

2. Default

Word? I'll grab it if you're just givin it up

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

"Hey Garma, you read me? Blame this on the misfortune of your birth...it's nothing personal, thank your father!" - Char Aznable

3. Default

If I still had it with me, I would offer the Blood Dragon Armor DLC when I got the Collectors Edition of Dragon Age Origins.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal Sheahon View Post
    Word? I'll grab it if you're just givin it up
    Sent you a PM with the code and how to download it.

For those that is planning on buying ME2. If you buy Dragon Age 2 you get it for free until April 30th.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

5. Default

god dammit, I don't check the forums for half a day and get screwed... figures.

half way through mass effect... looking forward 2 the second 1... not as much knowing I missed a free ticket 2 play it though lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

The second one I found pretty good. Not as good as the first, but worth playing.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

well... sorry to waste time, i never got around to using the code so if anyone wants it just lemme know. i got a little too preoccupied with anime

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

"Hey Garma, you read me? Blame this on the misfortune of your birth...it's nothing personal, thank your father!" - Char Aznable

8. Default

and just so every 1 knows I already got a code from my dear friend Vlad, for those of you pming me on forums, thx for letting me know

Maynard - The WCS Guy