Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Goldenrice is an asshole

1. Default Goldenrice is an asshole

and just a troll in general which I guess is ok. Can't make someone NOT be an asshole. And forget my suspicion that he walls. But here's a demo of what he does when people join his team that aren't ass awesome as he is and refuse to switch to the other team

He team flash spams them at spawn over and over until they have to switch teams because they're so damn annoyed.

http://www.bulala.com/goldenrice.dem

2. Default

soooo? this is a ban request or what?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Then why in the fuck don't you message me to come in there and ban them. Azura is one of the most useful Pub people out there because he nets me like 3 bans at once on people.

4. Default

Naaa just an FYI

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Azura is one of the most useful Pub people out there because he nets me like 3 bans at once on people.

Say whaaa?

5. Default

Azura is one of the most useful Pub people out there because he nets me like 3 bans at once on people.
    you need 2 witness people do shit if you're going 2 punish them. you cant have friends write up lists of people who need a ban and you just act on it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you need 2 witness people do shit if you're going 2 punish them. you cant have friends write up lists of people who need a ban and you just act on it.
    I go in there and see them blatantly breaking the rules. Maynard, I'm on ZMOD frequently, do you honestly think I believe HALF of what they say to me?

7. Default

do you honestly think
    based on what you said, it sounded like that's exactly what you're doing. not sure how else other people would net you 3 bans in a row? unless they're telling you 2 ban people... and if you witnessed them doing it... well you wouldn't need any 1 else 2 net you bans? get where I'm going with this... but either way, in the event that is what you were doing, thought id just point it out.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

It's really weird. Azura always seems to tell me when there are tkers or hackers or assholes on the server. More times than none, there are more than one on at the time. It's really easy to spot them though cause they almost always have a negative score. Even if they get away, I just add their STEAM ID (NOT THEIR NAME) to the autokick list

9. Default

Even if that person has a demo?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    i have a list of only about 5 people that i'll trust completely in zm if they tell me someone is breaking the rules. but i never ban longer than 10 min for anything they say, and even then only after repeated reports.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?