Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Please unban me...

1. Default

Did he get unbanned? There was nothing in the demo that proved he was guilty of anything other than accidentally slaying his teammate for tking..
    Fear is a Liar.

2. Default

No, I have not been unbanned...Thank you chase for defending me...

3. Default

I saw nothing wrong in the demo and no proof for him to be banned he didn't even win the game i think the demo has no evidence and he should be unbanned as soon as possible

for me to view it i had to download the demo then place in the cs folder with all my other demos and then change the name to davy then i went on cs and went to console and typed playdemo davy

4. Default

I just graduated this past day and so I have been baked up. I am also packing up to move back to GA this week so things are going to be delayed. I will try to squeeze this in within the next 48 hours otherwise it will not get reviewed till Friday.

This is unless the banning admin changes their mind and decides to unban at which I will still review the demo and reissue the ban if needed; however, the banning admin could also declare their own evidence invalid at which case it will be dropped entirely.

5. Default

Thanks Zero, congrads on graduating, and dont forget with moving...bend at the knees, not your back...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nightstrife View Post
    I saw nothing wrong in the demo and no proof for him to be banned he didn't even win the game i think the demo has no evidence and he should be unbanned as soon as possible

for me to view it i had to download the demo then place in the cs folder with all my other demos and then change the name to davy then i went on cs and went to console and typed playdemo davy
    Alright Davy since nightstrife said that's there's nothing in the demo I will review it again and take a second look just to make sure.

P.S. sadly there's only a few people that I trust for when they say that there's nothing in a demo I'll listen, nightstrife just happens to be one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I will review it again and take a second look just to make sure.
    you should have been sure when you bannd him.

ive tried reviewing this demo several times but it's fucked and wont load/open...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

it was fuck up for me to veiw at first till i did this

9. Default

can't play .dem's w/ spaces in the name
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Ahhh i c! thx

will review later when not playing LoL

Maynard - The WCS Guy