Thread: Please unban me...

1. Default Please unban me...

Name in Game:-AoA- Davy Crocket
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:10756451
    Who banned you:not sure
    When:5/1/2011
    Where:gungame server
    Why banned:I have no clue as to why.

Other/Reason to unban: I have no clue why I was banned, I dont hack, I dont mic spam, I dont tk on purpose.... I also play on the pub server and gungame server alot (when not busy with classes and work). And I have not found any servers to play that are not better than yours...

2. Default

Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Awww snap!!! Pwwwwwned!

4. Default

Failure of a post+Getting owned by Steamer=Lulz

5. Default

Well I better review the demo as this is an unban request. Now though I can also send it to steam bans if he is hacking so he can be banned from life.

Ah just remembered that steambans was broken at the time dam...

6. Default

I tried reviewing it last night, but it wouldn't load. ill try again this evening.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

What is the reason for me being perma banned? I would like to know...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -AoA- Davy Crocket View Post
    What is the reason for me being perma banned? I would like to know...
    Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...1-Davy-Crocket
    derp?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

I've tried to view the demo and it will not load has anyone been able to view it? Thank you steamer for the link, and I must defend myself by saying that i do not hack or use any scripts for no recoil...The only thing that i adjust with my settings is to shrink my crosshairs... My settings are as follows: cl_crosshairsize .5, cl_crosshairthickness 1.

10. Default

Burn the Witch!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/