Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: League Of Legends

1. Default

i'm saving up for one of the 2nd tier guys. maybe tryndamere?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Only problem with playing with randoms is the trolls. Playing a 5-man team of friends while on voice chat leads to a very good game. Well, unless there's too much of a level disparity.

I want Karthus to be free again, cause I buy too many runes to save up the 6300.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Only problem with playing with randoms is the trolls. Playing a 5-man team of friends while on voice chat leads to a very good game. Well, unless there's too much of a level disparity.

I want Karthus to be free again, cause I buy too many runes to save up the 6300.
    fuck that! i want sona to be free again!!
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

shes cheap, just buy her.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    shes cheap, just buy her.
    i'm new remember?

i got about 1k ip atm. since i don't have the patience to farm the rest just yet, i'm probably going to buy tryndamere, then haul ass for the song chick

can i get in on some of this?

Been playing twitch like crazy, but been messing around with other champs while on there. Summoner Name = Wolfenstinger if you want to hit me up.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    can i get in on some of this?

Been playing twitch like crazy, but been messing around with other champs while on there. Summoner Name = Wolfenstinger if you want to hit me up.
    are you still banned from wcs?

8. Default

well, here's my best so far.

yes, a string of losses. but we were missing one or more in each of them...

in the one with the stats showing, we lost our shen at lv. 1.
    i ended up dominating everyone, and we hung on with no inhibs for about 30 min. all because of me. at the end, when the other team saw we had an afk lv1, they agreed we would have won if he hadn't left.
    Attached Images

9. Default

9000.JPG

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    9000.JPG

lol. yeah, it can be tough to play on the weekends.

i'm playing sona more, and finding that i'm actually far more valuble to my team