Thread: League Of Legends

1. Default

Add me! Niemandnie in lol
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

2. Default

HOLYGODGOODGAME.JPG

hell yeah, that just happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

You know that Dota 2 is out right? Thus making LoL and HoN completely obsolete.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

4. Default

I disagree. I prefer the style, feel and faster pace of LoL. I think LoL is the best of those type of games.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I disagree. I prefer the style, feel and faster pace of LoL. I think LoL is the best of those type of games.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    damn straight. dota2 isn't anything all that special. neither is HoN. league is just more fun than either of those other two. at least to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Smite is better than all of them combined!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bowie123 View Post
    I play leagues of legends i got 1700 elo so any one want to play with me ask me i would play any time and my name in leagues of legends is czilla ok send a request and tell me where you from then we play.
    No... you're retarded and no one is interested in anything you have 2 say. Piss off..... or as nemesis says... "get cancer"

oh... and sin.... Smite is fucking weak... I honestly don't know how you could prefer it over LoL

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Smite is actually balanced dude. It's faster paced, a game normally doesn't run past 30 minutes, as opposed to 45-1hr in LoL. "Summoner" powers aren't required, but if you have the money to spend in a match you can buy them at the store, and ALL of them are available.

Honestly, my main gripe with LoL at this point is Champion maintenance and balancing. I remember the old days of LoL before it officially launched where shit was fairly balanced, yeah you still had your Teemo/Twitch ridiculousness, but there wasn't any official BEST AD Carry, tank, etc...

Although I will give RIOT credit for Dominion, when I do play LoL that's what I enjoy playing most cuz games are quick. But for classic MOBA 3-Lane action, I'd rather play Smite or even Dota2...

Speaking of Dota2... LoL spoiled me to the point where I'm terrible at HoN/Dota now... I don't have the patience to negate creep kills, and it comes back to hurt me mid-game to late-game...

Question is, how can you NOT enjoy Smite?! It's completely skillshot based and it's third-person, the heroes are intuitive, game-pace is faster overall, the ranking system is intelligent, the heroes themselves are COOL as fuck (I Love ancient mythologies), the graphics are great, there's actually balance among the GODS/items, etc...

Every game has it's cons, and the only thing I've found as of yet is the fact you can't negate kills, and it's just generally an EASIER MOBA game than Dota/Hon... which makes me suck even more at them.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

10. Default

I have nothing bad 2 say about LoL... I prefer it 2 any other MOBA. balancing issues exist in every single game basically that has leveling involved...

the ground level view is retarded and beyond counter productive.... slows micro down hardcore.

I think they added a new twist 2 MOBA's that no one wants, or has ever needed.

I wont be surprised when this game goes no where, and doesn't even bring in 1/10'th of the users DOTA or LoL do.

Maynard - The WCS Guy