Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: League Of Legends

1. Default

so i just downloaded that shit...
    it's sitting there, on my computer, and i have no fucking idea if its worth the time put in it...
    confused as fuck as to how to start up

anyone has any decent tips about early decision making or do all races playout fairly later?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

If you're just starting out, go to mobafire and use one of their cookie cutter builds.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    so i just downloaded that shit...
    it's sitting there, on my computer, and i have no fucking idea if its worth the time put in it...
    confused as fuck as to how to start up

anyone has any decent tips about early decision making or do all races playout fairly later?
    I'm in the same boat man. :P

4. Default

you can either jump on youtube, check out the champions there, see how they play and operate. or you can just jump into games and play diff champions and decide what ones you like and don't like.

I would suggest playing dominion as it's fast paced games so you can have a higher game turn over and spend more time finding what champions you really like.

you also have a skill tree in your profile section under masteries... make sure you keep up with it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I still cannot believe there are people on this forum that have played CS Source and have yet to download League of Legends. Baffling...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by meatspin View Post
    I still cannot believe there are people on this forum that have played CS Source and have yet to download League of Legends. Baffling...
    Why is this surprising? They're not even in the same category.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

fail comment is fail.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

i cannot believe all these people who play football haven't even used a dildo yet. baffling...

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

My god I'm in love with this game. Want to organize some match ups? An Ibis tourney anyone?!?!?!

10. Default

Old thread, I know, but I'm curious if anyone is still playing this. I know cyber is, but it would be fun to play this game with more Ibis ppl.
    Don't let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game