Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pit_Viper1 app

1. Default Pit_Viper1 app

Ingame name: Pit_Viper1

DOB: 8/6/1983

Weapons: Mac10, M3, Deagle

Favorite map: Crackhouse ( both versions )

Reason for app: To be honest I love the IBIS servers and the community. I mostly play on WCS although on occasions you can find me on ZMod. I've been playing on the IBIS servers for about a year and a half now and I've got over 952 hours ( Where does all the time go ).

Experience: I've been playing half-life based games since the original Day of Defeat. I started playing counter-strike when Condition Zero was released.

I've was an admin on a CZ server for almost three years before the server was shut down. I've had admin on and off on the IBIS servers (Without a single abuse thread ).

Random: Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elder berries, The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42, and I need to shut my dirty whore lobster mouth.
    Last edited by Pit_Viper1; 05-20-2012 at 06:10 PM.

2. Default

Absolutely +1 to that.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

3. Default

HAHA WOW, what are the odds the 2 Vipers in the server are from knoxville tenneessee?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't live there anymore but i was born there and lived there for 10 years...Small world eh? lol

4. Default

+1

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    HAHA WOW, what are the odds the 2 Vipers in the server are from knoxville tenneessee?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't live there anymore but i was born there and lived there for 10 years...Small world eh? lol
    Oh wow o.O What part of Knoxville did you live in? I'm in west knoxville off of middlebrook.

6. Default

It was like in an outskirt area called oakridge.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post

wait so you livenear fake viper?

huh.

anyway, +1
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

No one else

I thought you guys loved me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pit_Viper1 View Post
    No one else

I thought you guys loved me
    Well, maybe if you played the other servers more, other admins would know WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE!

10. Default

Just want to refresh this because I am still interested :3