0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cpt. Zotie 07/03/11 1:27pm STEAM_0:0:38993875

1. Default Cpt. Zotie 07/03/11 1:27pm STEAM_0:0:38993875

Name in Game: Cpt. Zotie
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:38993875
    Where: WCS
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...dvType=steamid
    Reason for perma ban: Wallhack. Throughout both demos posted he is obviously using walls. If you want instant verification go to tic 9000 on the westwood demo.

EDIT: I have upgraded the ban to PERMA via SourceBans. If a clan wouldn't mind changing the name to reflect this it would be great. The title is misleading.

Attachment 3890
    Attachment 3891
    Last edited by ZERO; 07-05-2011 at 03:15 PM.

2. Default

Funny you mention it, I was playing against him in GG last night and I was thinking the same thing... walls. Unfortunately some guy named SUCK MY COCK kept bypassing his ban and spamming the server so I was occupied with that doucher to really look into Zotie.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    Server: WCS
    Time: 1325
    Player: Cpt. Zotie - STEAM_0:0:38993875

Throughout both demos posted he is obviously using walls. If you want instant verification go to tic 9000 on the westwood demo.

EDIT: I have upgraded the ban to PERMA via SourceBans. If a clan wouldn't mind changing the name to reflect this it would be great. The title is misleading.

Attachment 3890
    Attachment 3891
    Wait a minute, how did you upgrade it to a perma? Because normal admins shouldn't be able to do that period.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    EDIT: I have upgraded the ban to PERMA via SourceBans.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php

00 forjoker.JPG

5. Default Cpt. Zotie 7-3-11 13:27

Steam-ID: Steam_0:0:38993875
    Who banned me: Scribb something
    When: 7-3-11 13:27
    Where: Aztec
    Why Banned: wall hacking
    Link to Ban: sorry idk how

Other/reason to unban:
    1. I do not know how to hack
    2. This is my favorite server of all time! My brother and I play here all the time and this is how we "connect" because I'm in college and what not...
    3. no other wc3 server compares to this one... please let me back ill do anything.
    4. i was 30-17 when i was banned... wouldn't my score be better if i was hacking?
    5. I do not know how to hack

6. Default Videos dont work for me

I am trying to view your evidence against me and I am unable to open the file.

Please advise...

I have a mac

thanks,

Brennan

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Zotie View Post
    I am trying to view your evidence against me and I am unable to open the file.

Please advise...

I have a mac

thanks,

Brennan
    you do know how to play a demo, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

obviously not........

Please advise

Thanks in advance

9. Default

download the file, put it in your steam/steamapps/<username>/counterstrikesource/cstrike folder, then go to counter strike ant type in demoui into the console, then load your demo and play it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Zotie View Post
    Steam-ID: Steam_0:0:38993875
    Who banned me: Scribb something
    When: 7-3-11 13:27
    Where: Aztec
    Why Banned: wall hacking
    Link to Ban: sorry idk how

Other/reason to unban:
    1. I do not know how to hack
    2. This is my favorite server of all time! My brother and I play here all the time and this is how we "connect" because I'm in college and what not...
    3. no other wc3 server compares to this one... please let me back ill do anything.
    4. i was 30-17 when i was banned... wouldn't my score be better if i was hacking?
    5. I do not know how to hack
    You should re-post this in the "Unban Me" section Zotie. It will not do you any good here as people will just tell you it's the wrong section. The "link to ban" is asking you to link to this thread.

edit: Disregard the above as ZERO has changed the format of unban requests and how bans are to be administered.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 07-05-2011 at 03:19 PM.