Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Eric Ruiz AKA Whytboiz <IBIS> Rest in Peace

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Whyt and I never saw eye to eye.

That being said, I'm sure the loss of his presence in the community will be felt for some time to come. He was obviously an asset, or he wouldn't have the <IBIS> tag. I hope the community ends up stronger for having him with us- even if his time was cut short.

I wish we could have reconciled before this. I like to think we could have.

RIP Whyt.
    You have earned a lot of respect from me. Thanks for those kind words.

2. Default

RIP Eric..

you will be missed by a lot of people.

you will always be a part of the lives you have touched.

miss you already bro.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Rest peacefully Whyt, never did any wrong by me.

He was a good guy, sad to hear that he's gone.

You will live on in the memories of the people you know and love, we won't forget you.

R.I.P. Whyt. May you shine down on those that you influenced.

5. Default

it is a shock in my eyes as well me and whyt were friends before i really got into the community. i recently played with him just before the 30th and he seemed as happy as ever. in all reality he is the reason for me in this community the one who started me in the forums and the one that backed me up from day one i even think he was the first one to say +1 for my clan app. im so surprised things went the way they did but in rememberance of him i dedicate my wins and my goal to be clan to him i can only try and remember the great times we have had in the servers.

r.i.p. whyt u will never be forgotten.
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

6. Default

Didn't play much with him, but he has my respect.
    Rest in peace bro.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

7. Default

damn.......I don't even know what to say. R.I.P. whytboiz
    My condolences are with his family, and with anyone that was really close to him.
    that's realy wierd timing because I just played with him not that long ago when he just decided to come back to css on the pub and seemed perfectly fine about 3 weeks ago. He will be missed in this community and it's just hard to believe that he's gone just like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

8. Default

Ive been playing again and autumn told me abouy whytboy. I am sorry to hear this and RIP. Did not deserve to go at a young age.

9. Default

WTF ? ...
    This sucks man...
    Rest peace Whyt, I know we haven't played much , but even when i met him a couple times in game, we laughed our asses off...
    And NYS, i know you and Whyt were, and still are close, so... my condolences man.. seriously, this is fucking sad news...
    God bless his Gaming soul too!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

For those who cared.

Wednesday 7-13-2011 Viewing 2pm-7pm ,service 7pm-9pm at Chapel of Flowers.
    Thursday 7-14-2011 Closing of the casket 9:30am-11:30am at chapel of Flowers,
    11:30am-12:00pm drive to Oak Hill.
    Burial at 12:00pm Thursday 7-14-2011

Rest in peace my brother.