Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: All servers down!

1. Default

ahh my day off and the servers get fucked again

2. Default

well if ibis will take the 20 slot 100 tic server i will donate it to them, and they can set it up how they want, and do what they want with it. just waitin on a response from maynard or zero :P

3. Default

yes gun.. we've seen your like 4 msgs now, we want OUR servers, not yours... we got 5 servers worth of people lol....

thx for the offer, but our servers is where our people are gonna want 2 be.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Sorry dude.. just trying to help....

5. Default

I edited the msg, before you replied. the offer is nice, it's just not realistic given we have so many servers and so many people who play diff styles of CS, GG, ZM, WCS, VIP, Pub. 1 server wont do us anything...

give it some time, zero will get it fixed, he always does. he can't even claim he's surprised when this shit happens anymore when he goes on vaycay cause it's literally happened every single time ive seen him go on 1 lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

ah alright, sorry if i seem buggin, was only tryin to help get the gungame server running, i love your gungame server, and from when i started playing their,
    i have seen major updates, and major registration fix, and i appreciate the good work keep it up

7. Default

What ever it is they have upgraded it to the head admins b/c shit is apparently really fucked up.

8. Default

this shit has conspiracy written all over it.... "they" know your schedule, zero... "they" KNOW!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

ah i think i know the issue, use to work for counter-strike.com and the only time we redirected stuff to the head admin is ...
    i wont say it here, but you can private message me on the site , and il explain, and i was a pc tech in the marines for 2 years

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

i will how ever say this, from looking at your server ip address "activity" it was under a ddos attack, from the dedicated server ip's of 109.230.220.37 , And 46.251.237.115 Seems To Be running a perl script, with random ports and random packet's, so it runs like a "Smurf net" Wtih 4gb of ram, caused the server network switch to go out. if you want more info you know how to get ahold of me. :P

10. Default

NO if it was under ddos they tell me. The IPMI needed to have the usb reset which likely needed to be done manually after that I was able to reset my network card with the ips of the new routers and we are now back up. Sorry for the delay everyone. The good news is that now IPMI is fixed this will not likely occur again any time soon.

However, the routers of the main backbone are going to continue to be updated over the next few days and you should thus have connection problems after midnight.