Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Old Deformed

1. Default The Old Deformed

Dr. dRunk here,

Can we get the old deformed by any chance? I remember way back when, that when you saw a deformed that it mean't you were going to die. Its way to easier to kill a deformed and the knockback is terrible. The deformed needs to atleast have 0 knockback. Thats the point of the class. Because of that, no one plays the deformed class and with good reason. You might as well be a predator zombie.

Sincerly,
    Dr. dRunk

2. Default

Correct, the only reason there was knock back now is that there was some before but less than I could set. However, since then I have currently a plugin on the server that adds some small knock back to any dmg done. This is in addition to the normal knockback from the mod already. This change resulted in knockback working like it did in the past where you would go much further for a head shot (which is how it is now). In the past though there was no kockback for hs on the deformed.

As it is now possible to disable the HS knockback deformed and still have some very small normal knockback I have done so.

The bonus knockback on deformed hs has been removed as of right now. Changes will take effect next map.

3. Default

Thank you! <3 When are you going to stop by and play some Zm and relax?

4. Default

Woohoo!!!

I remember when deformed striked fear into the hearts of many great ZM players!

We all knew rape was imminent when 2 or 3 where coming at you.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Oh man, the old deformed. There were countless times where I would build a strong barricade or collect a team competent enough for pipe/crouch spot camping. And needless to say, countless times, my amusement quickly turned into horror when I saw a deformed zombie collect a whole brigade of classics in its followings, which only seemed to swell in size as the round continued. Those were the good old days. I'd say using the class would require some communication and teamwork for the zombies and force humans to prioritize their targets; if they have enough time, ammo, and grenades for the deformed, or if they were better off defending against the swarm of classics pushing the deformed. I am glad to see that the old deformed will be returning

Heck, I probably got worried if the deformed was only able to scratch up two classics against my cade. Those who enjoy "fishing" for zombies may have to think of a new tactic for their survival

6. Default

Relax, I got 1 week vacation this summer and I spent 2 days of it fixing the servers lol. I hope to get a week to go to Floria to visit my cousin after finishing the wcs server. But I should be able to get in game sometime this weekend.

7. Default

I want a damn vacation! I would love to have a 5 day vacation.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Relax, I got 1 week vacation this summer and I spent 2 days of it fixing the servers lol. I hope to get a week to go to Floria to visit my cousin after finishing the wcs server. But I should be able to get in game sometime this weekend.
    WHY DO YOU DO THIS??

why zero? it's like you don't love us anymore.

:shivers: broken servers, valve updates...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Or is this a trap to get valve to release an update while I am at home? Like how I did not announce the cancellation of my tip to Europe which would have occurred at the same time as multiple valve updates and a week or two of DOS attacks, last month of which my scheduled return was the end of next week.

10. Default

Valve dislikes you.