Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hurricane!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Pfft....I was driving around all night and the Center of the Eye is about maybe 50 miles from NYC right now? This is the most fail storm I have ever seen.....
    i told you it wasnt gonna be that bad around there haha...it breaks up around land

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    i told you it wasnt gonna be that bad around there haha...it breaks up around land
    anyone else see this happen?
    http://twitpic.com/6c48sx

3. Default

lol. no. i don't watch tv. but there was a group of kids out on the soccer field next to my dorm who set up a few slip and slides across the entire field. hahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

My area was probably hit very hard. Occoquan probably flooded since the dam isnt designed for this kind of weather. Thank fully I live a few yards higher (I live on top of the hill bitch... so we get hit by the lightning instead D: Though this all is happening while I am in SD. So... I really have no idea what is going on at home. Lots of power outages in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

My area flooded pretty good but we always flood this good once a year so it was nothing that we couldn't handle.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Pavlik View Post
    My area flooded pretty good but we always flood this good once a year so it was nothing that we couldn't handle.
    I can't even get out of my town still...my whole town is flooded VT got fuckin pwned for flooding

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pwnage View Post
    anyone else see this happen?
    http://twitpic.com/6c48sx
    XD they would.

turns out my area wasnt hit all that hard, but they had already canceld classes there so that was pointless Wish I could have been there myself. Now I just have to worry about blizzards. Basterds up here actually know how to deal with snow So a 2-3 feet blizzard isn't enough to stop classes at all :/

8. Default

yeah it's nice to know that vt has been more or less completely washed away...

9. Default

freaking turkeys. Jacks is where its at.
    Still find it a bit odd that SDSU is division 1