Thread: League Of Legends

1. Default League Of Legends

Most of you know what League of Legends is but some of you don't. IMO Awesome game deserves to be played, alot like dota from Warcraft, here is a signup link use it if you want free shit if not signup anyways and play fun as hell, they are releasing a new part to the game soon it will be awesome.

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index
    Last edited by maynard; 08-31-2011 at 01:56 PM.

2. Default

i know me and maynard both play, but not sure about anyone else here.

alot of folks from rofl play it, though more HoN for some reason (hon sucks imo)

who do you play as solar?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I used to play it on a pretty regular basis but got bored of it a couple months ago. I was thinking of starting back up to try and waste some time before tourchlight 2 comes out.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

4. Default

hey guys, my friends dad is actually doing marketing for the game and was wondering if the people who play this game could give feedback about the game good or bad, so they can make it better and what not or whatever lol. Thanks.

5. Default

duplicate thread closed. if you wana discuss LoL, do it in our LoL thread in the steam section. not make a duplicate thread and put a link down and try and get ppl 2 play the game just so you get shit for them using your reference link...

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...gue-Of-Legends

Maynard - The WCS Guy