Thread: Firefox Addon

1. Default Firefox Addon

Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

what is that I do not fully understand what it does even after reading the site. It appears to be an alternative to ssl certificates but I do not understand the purpose.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    what is that I do not fully understand what it does even after reading the site. It appears to be an alternative to ssl certificates but I do not understand the purpose.
    this... I asked him on steam what the point of the app is, but he's being a bitch and ignoring me... way 2 fuck up your invite 2 my bday party, steamer, ya bitch!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

It isn't technically a SSL replacement, more so a notary/check system. You can run your own or select notary's you deem trustworthy. If others find discrepancies in a certain SSL cert they will note it and deny it. Think of it as kind of a pool of individuals checking for bad certs and reporting them and amassing said bad certs into a network of checks and balances. The downside is they usually get a longer clear life, so you may want to clear cert's before there lifespan, just for a bit more peace of mind.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    It isn't technically a SSL replacement, more so a notary/check system. You can run your own or select notary's you deem trustworthy. If others find discrepancies in a certain SSL cert they will note it and deny it. Think of it as kind of a pool of individuals checking for bad certs and reporting them and amassing said bad certs into a network of checks and balances. The downside is they usually get a longer clear life, so you may want to clear cert's before there lifespan, just for a bit more peace of mind.
    like...WOT (web of trust)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    like...WOT (web of trust)
    Kind of, but for SSL certs and you have a bit more control and can choose the servers/notary's/people you are trusting. No rating system, it's either good, or its DENIED. It took FF over a month to block out the rouge DigiNotar certs (update 6.0.1). End user's tend to move a bit quicker than the software companies...