Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pl@YwithM3's Application

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I want to know how this person is cheating?
    wasn't cheating, just misusing admin slap command in ZM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

As an admin, is it cheating to use one's abilities to gain an advantage over other players?

I really don't like giving minuses without knowing a person, and truthfully, what I know of you consists of that abuse thread, for the most part. :P

I'll reserve my + or - for later. haha.

but that thread really makes me wanna minus...lol
    Link

Quote Originally Posted by slipstream
    When you give admin to people like wassabi, you know someones desperate for money.
    wassabi, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.

PUNCTUATION MARKS!! THEY DO MORE THAN MAKE SMILEY FACES. :P
    Go read some of wassabi's posts, he is a giant tool and has no concept of punctuation.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    As an admin, is it cheating to use one's abilities to gain an advantage over other players?
    no... id call that abusing admin or admin abuse... 2 me cheating is using hacks, slipstreams stupid skins or any other various forms of cheats or programs 2 exploit the game. doesn't matter what people + or - as always, clan votes are the only ones that matter.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    clan votes are the only ones that count.
    true that.

genuinely, i wish you the best of luck, Pl@YwithM3.

getting in will be difficult, and clan members aren't easy to impress. make a good impression where you can, and correct errors when you make them, then hope for the best.
    Link

When you give admin to people like wassabi, you know someones desperate for money.
    wassabi, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.

PUNCTUATION MARKS!! THEY DO MORE THAN MAKE SMILEY FACES. :P
    Go read some of wassabi's posts, he is a giant tool and has no concept of punctuation.

5. Default

of course you can show support for any 1... I'm just saying when it's time 2 vote people in we only look at the clans opinion of the person.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Abusing to get in a spot you wouldn't normally after sacrificing yourself is (minor cheating) cheating in my book.

The other 3'rd party programs / scripts are (major cheating) haxx.

To each their own.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

would you post a ban request for cheating or hacks on her, or would you post a ADMIN ABUSE thread? exactly. keep it up steamer, ill revoke my +1 on your app, bitch!

she made a stupid mistake once, that aside she's been a great admin, people should stop riding her cock about it... and I say this in general as ive seen it be brought up in other threads as well...

and no, I'm not just being nice cause she's a girl or whatever bull shit any 1 wants 2 say, ive spoken with her like twice I think? each time for about 3-5 minutes lol...

as I said in the abuse thread on her, her heart was in the right place, but it was a screw up and against the rules, she was warned and hasn't caused any trouble since, just as she didn't cause any trouble prior 2 it...
    Last edited by maynard; 10-19-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Lol, no, probably wouldn't even of posted the abuse and just said something unless it was ongoing.

And true. Far less offensive or stupid than others.

I'll -1 your app Maynard!
    Uh... I'll take another +1 instead.

Anyway, since I don't play much ZM anymore I don't know what goes on in there so much besides what people complain about and I go in and see..... The last I heard play talk (same name, same spelling) it was a dude... you let others play on your account?
    Last edited by Steamer; 10-19-2011 at 10:02 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

+1, Good luck

10. Default

+1 good luck playwithme