Thread: [ADD} as_resident_evil:source

1. Default [ADD} as_resident_evil:source

http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/159915

c
    an'tt type anything else up, keyboad not wrking right
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Is not actually compatible with the as standard as no rescue point is defined. This standard was set years ago with ldukes original vip plugin made years ago. Thus this map is total fail in that they just invented their own standard that is not compatible with anything.

They then expect servers to run eventscripts which is massive fail.

Then they provide no alternative so you can either get aboard the ss fail boat or not play this map.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

I even tried to get the crappy es shit so I could try to reverse engineer the plugin but the download is corrupted so you can not even get it so this is just one giant pile of uber fail.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Is not actually compatible with the as standard as no rescue point is defined. This standard was set years ago with ldukes original vip plugin made years ago. Thus this map is total fail in that they just invented their own standard that is not compatible with anything.

They then expect servers to run eventscripts which is massive fail.

Then they provide no alternative so you can either get aboard the ss fail boat or not play this map.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

I even tried to get the crappy es shit so I could try to reverse engineer the plugin but the download is corrupted so you can not even get it so this is just one giant pile of uber fail.
    sooo...

probably not?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Unless they reprogram it to match as_ specs so it is a real as map. (there may be another way around this though)