Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Unrestrict the AWPs to 1 Per Team

1. Default

awps ftl.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by meo View Post
    awps ftl.
    Ummm ... lol awps are unrestricted by only Clan And Zero Uppers Admin i dont know about..

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wassabi View Post
    Ummm ... lol awps are unrestricted by only Clan And Zero Uppers Admin i dont know about..
    1- wtf is wassabi doing here? trollol...
    2- as far as i remember, zero has to enable the awp himself but it requires a mod update or smthn, i cant rly remember that well bcos zero was all drunk or smthn singing japanese songs that day... but the issue is out now, if it is a priority, it will be urged in the higher hierarchy.
    Zero has a fuck ton of shit on plate now that's more important than a stupid awp that ppl can live without .
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

lol haha love you too cyber

5. Default

Do you think you can add the awp restrict to the menu zero ? Cause as a console command regular admins cant do it. ( I know you can, but if you have no time I can recode it for ya )cause as it is atm only ula and clan can fix this.
    Last edited by checkster; 05-12-2012 at 03:54 PM.

6. Default

nah then one player just sits back and camps entire round with awp

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by helmut4lyfe View Post
    nah then one player just sits back and camps entire round with awp
    'the fuck are you?

and yeah, pub needs awps unrestricted, or at least set to 1 per team.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

A faster way to fix this would just be to just add the sm_restrict awp 1 in autoexec.cfg of the server.
    Ula and clan will still be able to change the number/restrict it totally but it will be max 1 per team on each time the map changes.