Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unrestrict the AWPs to 1 Per Team

1. Exclamation Unrestrict the AWPs to 1 Per Team

ZERO. The current server settings have AWPs restricted completely. Can you unrestrict it so that each team can have one.
    Last edited by BladeTwinSwords; 10-18-2011 at 11:32 PM.

2. Default

no blade the awp is way to good to camp in vents and shit

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth918237 View Post
    no blade the awp is way to good to camp in vents and shit
    this is in pub you retard
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Please restore 1 awp per team. This has been broken for months now.

5. Default

I like no awp. It sure makes it a hell of a lot easier to rush the middle of dust2 with a shotty

6. Default

AWP = Spider Man. Annoying, overpowered and overused at times. Lol. And yes, I know the question isn't for WCS. Just using it as an example.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

7. Default

But there was never an awp on Warcraft server and 1 awp was allowed on pub after there was 8people on playing I believe. So it should be put back on and it most likely will be. I personally don't think that one awp makes that much of a deal since if you are good with a scout yo can 1 shot pawn in there faces. Bring it back I like the challenge!!!!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nightstrife View Post
    But there was never an awp on Warcraft server and 1 awp was allowed on pub after there was 8people on playing I believe. So it should be put back on and it most likely will be. I personally don't think that one awp makes that much of a deal since if you are good with a scout yo can 1 shot pawn in there faces. Bring it back I like the challenge!!!!
    Point.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

yeah it takes an admin to unrestrict it in order for us to use it now and some admins dont even know how. makes me sad

10. Default

u guys already complain about tking just wait tell awp is unrestricted.