Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: le App of le Brett Favre

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    As long as Im around you will have no chance of getting in. And im not going anywhere!!!

your words wound me. such fire, such passion. pm me what your issues with me are, or post them here if you'd prefer. we've never even had a conversation.
    Last edited by brett friggin favre; 02-21-2014 at 11:36 PM.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    Its hardly a burn and not even what the original post said. Point being i could counter each point in the post, however this is not the time or place to do so. Please keep your retardation to a minimum.

I see no reason why brett shouldnt be considered +1
    Personal reform

3. Default

There is a reason why old clan members appear back. FYI everyone that is in the IBIS clan reads the forums regularly.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    There is a reason why old clan members appear back. FYI everyone that is in the IBIS clan reads the forums regularly.
    Just reminded me of Highlander.....THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

You are one letter away from going full retarded.

6. Default

You are one letter away from going full retarded.
    uhh...shit...can i buy a vowel?

Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

If you say your name out loud, it sounds like you're saying stupid.

8. Default

Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Well look at that, more unprovoked attacks from people who have never so much as had a single conversation with me beforehand. Are we still in high school? are we? What the bloody fuck ever happened to keeping these sorts of disagreements private? Alright then, fuck it.

If i say your name out loud, i'm saying how you like to take it from your boyfriend. Also, you probably have a speech impediment, or maybe it's just hard for you to talk with a fat dick in your mouth...but then why are you trying to say my name when your gobbling cock?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    COMMON COURTESY is encouraged here, follow these rules and everyone will stay happy.

If you have problems do not bring it to the general forums. In fact, keep it to private messages if it's possible. If a compromise cannot be reached, post in the appropriate forum regarding the issue. Use your common sense here people.

Flaming and trolling. Just don't do it. You don't want to know why, just don't do it.

Moderators must be respectful even when in the forums. Moderators are supposed to be examples for the rest of the community and therefore will be held to higher standards.
    src: Forum Rules

I have kept my criticisms and questions private, in the appropriate sections and in pm's. Clearly, you guys aren't going to...so we'll just have it out right here. You guys wanna know why you're short on ULA and losing another in a week? It's because you guys don't care any more. "Moderators...will be held to higher standards" It's clear that you guys aren't being held to any standards. You get into clan and there's this feeling of mutual protection and you just do whatever the fuck you want because you assume you have that privilege. You're trusted when you gain that title to not abuse it...you earned it because you were deemed worthy, and then you get it and you change. You don't hold yourselves to the rules you're supposed to uphold...and Jeimuzu's post explains that you should actually be held to HIGHER standards, not more lax ones. Follow your own goddamn rules. That goes for in-game shit too...Rico, I'm looking at you.

You specifically don't ever go in-game...you pop your head in on the forums every few months to make yourself feel important. How can you be a contributor to a GAMING COMMUNITY if you're not FUCKING GAMING IN IT!?!??!

You guys wanna make this bullshit public, here ya go. I was gonna hang around for a while and see how things shape up, but then you little shitsacks come and publicly flame me with no cause. At least ZERO was active, he's got it right...he accepts suggestions from the community and remains active, mostly in NS2 and consistently on the forums. Then I hear he's in Japan and Jigsaw's in charge...I just don't know what to think about that because I don't know Jigsaw at all, but of course that means I have nothing negative to say about him. All I knew was that the one motherfucker at the top who had his shit together is gonna be less active and I don't know about the person in his place. The other thing I know is that the vast majority of clan members wanted me gone anyway...which makes very little sense. Ask the people I work with, my fellow ULA. Go on, ask them what they think of me. Ask them if they still want me around. Ask my fellow admins. Ask the regs, if they haven't cycled out yet. I'd be willing to bet there's a majority of positive opinions among them.

Clan members have accused me of a lot of shit. I've been called power-hungry, despite the fact that I have not a single successful abuse thread against me, and I typically refrain from using my powers. I've been called ban-happy, though I've been known to warn TOO much, and I've actually had people banned by someone else WHILE I was warning them. I've been told I make inappropriate ban lengths, though I've also been told by the same person that my ban lengths are fine. I've been told I'm a bad ULA, “literally the only ULA not getting it and having issues.” I've also been told that I'm a great ULA and that my flaws are elsewhere. I've always been open to criticism, but when it makes no sense and is not given any ground in reality...I don't know what to make of it.

I made a post in phil's clan app about how everyone posting for 2 pages or so about booze should use the booze thread...and that post was deleted. I literally just laughed for 5 minutes straight. I try to get a fellow ULA's clan thread back on track and I get slapped in the face like that? Come the fuck on...oh btw...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Moderators are not allowed to use their power on any post or thread that has anything to do with them. Likewise involved parties are not allowed to moderate. Only moderators who have no stake or relation to the post or thread will be allowed to moderate it. Moderators who do not use their power appropriately will be punished in the following way: publicly warned, probation and finally removal of powers either for some sections or for the entire forums.
    At the end of the day, I know exactly what's going to happen with this post. I know it's not gonna change anything, but I just don't give a fuck. You guys are shooing off good members of your community because you want to maintain the status quo, which involves you sitting around sucking your own dicks and patting each other on the back for a job "well done." Anyone who asks about a rule is power-hungry. Anyone who questions you is a blasphemer. Anyone who you decide you don't like is burned at the stake. It's the fucking Spanish Inquisition all over again, and just as much of a witch hunt.

So to everyone at whom this post is aimed:

Last edited by brett friggin favre; 03-18-2014 at 02:41 AM.

Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Aw that's cute. He wrote me an essay.