Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Yum

1. Default Yum

Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

spam sushi? Clever, appealing, delicious!
    Personal reform

3. Default

i strongly dislike most sushi. especially if it has raw crap. but that...looks fucking delicious!

maybe with a side of hoisan sauce to dip
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

sushi!!! wait..... spam? talk about shit thats bad for you. i wouldnt eat spam even if you held a gun to my head

oh btw steamer spam is frowned upon on internet forums (oh i am so punny)

5. Default

GTFO Priest!

And Michelle, Idc, It taste's great. I could use the fat anyhow. =P
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

nothing like the finer things in life, tell me, what do you garnish it with? canned beans? or dead dogs?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

you garnish with vienna sausage

800px-vienna_sausage_tasty.jpg

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    nothing like the finer things in life, tell me, what do you garnish it with? canned beans? or dead dogs?
    Lol'd

+1 Gordan Ramsey

Tastes like your moms kisses.

9. Default

actually, canned beans would taste fucking AMAZING with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

I would eat the SHIT out of spam sushi and vienna sausages. Maybe with a little brown gravy, or a few crackers to split the sausages on.
    your helmet is being shipped.