Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: I Love You Chris!!!

1. Default

cheateralwayswin.png

I win cause according to you cheating is all good!

2. Default

No one said cheating is good, but who is to honestly say what is truly good or bad? We call these thing morals. The only thing that really matters is you draw the line between so you can still go through life with a sense of self happiness and self respect.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    cheateralwayswin.png

I win cause according to you cheating is all good!
    We the ibis community really had something good going. This game was very entertaining for those who could play and even those watching on there HD led televisions. For you to come in here and ruin our state of the art graphics quest to boredom purifying, i shun you from this game indefinably.

My soul is torn and heart broken at these abstrusitys!
    Personal reform

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    We the ibis community really had something good going. This game was very entertaining for those who could play and even those watching on there HD led televisions. For you to come in here and ruin our state of the art graphics quest to boredom purifying, i shun you from this game indefinably.

My soul is torn and heart broken at these abstrusitys!
    its spelled abstrusities

and abstruse means that something that you can't comprehend...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

U mad!!!!! I waited for days for someone to take a turn....

U mad!!!!! I waited for days for someone to take a turn....
    i was out of town! but you ruined it for me now )=

Aco, it is still being used appropriately in the sentence. Im glad your English major is paying off!
    Personal reform

7. Default

fine start it from where we left off just promise me you'll connect the line

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Aco, it is still being used appropriately in the sentence. Im glad your English major is paying off!
    still spelled it wrong. and i'm not an english major. i just used google

fine start it from where we left off just promise me you'll connect the line
    lol. why would we follow your set of rules? we play it the actual way. not some made up way concieved in your head
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    still spelled it wrong. and i'm not an english major. i just used google

lol. why would we follow your set of rules? we play it the actual way. not some made up way concieved in your head
    bitch change your tampon... lol jk. It just mean you're scared of being pwned by me.