Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sopa

1. Unhappy

Wow just finding out about this now... rofl those of us that actually had our eyes opened have already saved the internet for now.

I have been sending messages to congress and the senate for a few weeks now. I actually even got a letter back from my congressman.

The bill failed to come to a vote a week ago in the house subcommittee. If it had passed committee there was talk about shutting down Wikipedia in protest. It was hoped that Google and others would follow.

Reid is still committed to giving the US government ultimate power in the universe and has sworn to make this bill his top priority in the new year.

Also everything they say about the video on youtube is true about the video take down. See: http://www.maximumpc.com/article/new...nt_own_youtube

2. Default

I demand you to pull down your post Zero, I don't own the copyright to your words, but it is what I want.

Some of this shit going on is definitely sickening.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Tastes like your moms kisses.

4. Default

404218_154517041321843_121408401299374_234018_294504239_n.jpg

why can't we fire them, and hire internet stars?

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    404218_154517041321843_121408401299374_234018_294504239_n.jpg

why can't we fire them, and hire internet stars?
    Because ignorant Canadians will continue to actually think there better then us and make fail "why to hate America" threads in a USA based gaming community.
    Personal reform

6. Default

mikey is jelly

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    mikey is jelly
    no, micky speaks the truth
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

hardly. America does nothing but shit talk the rest of the world non stop, you can't take a little back your way without getting offended? even more so when it's truth being pointed out? pplleeaassee...

not 2 mention MANY threads have been made over the years about how fucked America is or 2 point out various retarded things the politicians are trying 2 pull...... he's only taking offense 2 this because apparently a Canadian made the thread.

buck up...
    Last edited by maynard; 12-20-2011 at 02:18 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Because ignorant Canadians will continue to actually think there better then us and make fail "why to hate America" threads in a USA based gaming community.
    I think someone is a SOPA supporter, which would make him less of an american than he thinks. I'm not even sure if he understands the situation the internet would be in for americans if this bill somehow passes.

Btw, the main reason to hate america is the people like you that insult others for no reason. I am Canadian, but am not ignorant of what goes on in the states, albeit, the information gets to me a bit later than those living within the usa, but I still learn about it. You can't handle the fact that your government is doing something incredibly stupid and someone from another country has to point it out to you. Don't be mad at me, it's your government being retarded.

10. Default

Oh god these lolz are delicious.

Tastes like your moms kisses.